Business Propositions

Start from the beginning

A knock at the door shortly after answers his question. There's only one person that could possibly be.

Katsuki cringes.

"You seriously couldn't warn me ahead of time that you and Shitty Hair were gonna get gross tonight?" 

Shouto grins sheepishly at him. "I'm sorry, baby, but you were so into studying and I know how important your grades are to you so I didn't want to interrupt you."

"So you just thought it would be cool for you to do your loud, animalistic fucking while I sit here in the kitchen."

"I mean, I'm totally open to a threesome, Kats."

"I am not fucking your stupid boyfriend."

"Rude, he isn't my boyfriend."

"Beside the point!"

There's another knock, a little more urgent this time and Katsuki knows that Shouto must have promised him something inexplicably disgusting. Shouto tables the conversation to pad over to the door and swing it open. Not five seconds later, a shock of red glomps him, holding him up as he bends him impossibly backwards to smother his face and neck in kisses that make Shouto giggle. Katsuki turns away with a grimace when the kisses become much more obscene---from soft pecks to suckling hickies into alabaster skin. Shouto gasps out a moan, slapping Kirishima against his beefy arm to get him to stop.

"St---stop it---hey, we got eyes in the room, here."

"Katsuki's a big boy; he can handle a little kissin', right?"

"Uh, no. I can't. Fucking get a room, gross ass." Katsuki intervenes. Kirishima smirks up at him, though he does release Shouto and cease his PDAs.

"I did---this one."

"Well get a fucking nother one."

"You could always come lemme fuck you like I just offered." Shouto says, half joking and half suggesting like he does in that slick-ass way of his. He and Katsuki did mess around quite a bit in high school but that simmered down close to nothing by the time Inasa and Shindou came into their lives.

Fuck the both of them.

"And I told you I'm not gonna join you and your stupid boyfriend in some nasty sexscapade."

"Ou, boyfriend?" Kirishima inquires. Shouto rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, big daddy, but no dice. I'm not letting another man tie me down and fucking rule me again. You all suck."

That kills a little of Kirishima's fire. Good.

Call Katsuki a bitter bitch, but it makes him feel just a little warmer inside to watch Shouto destroy him in every way possible.

Cause, you know. Solidarity.

Katsuki slides off of his stool and hikes his backpack over his shoulder.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go down to the café and finish my homework---"

"But you said you'd take a break!"

"---while you two do unspeakable things to each other. Don't look at me like that, you fuck."

Shouto folds his arms across his chest in a pout.

"You're doing this to spite me."

"Fuckin' right I am, toots. See ya later."

And with that, Katsuki slams the door behind him on his way out.

#

An entire hour later, Katsuki is still unable to focus. He's decided he'd work on math later---work on something a little less likely to give him a headache but the words on the pages in all of his books just seem to run together with no rhyme or reason. He should've just listened to Shouto and went to catch a movie or something. With a sigh, he slams his head against the table.