All the Way

A/N: this took waaay longer to write than anticipated cause I had to rewrite it, like, 8 times because they all felt like trash. this one does too but it hurt way less to look at than the others. man, I'm getting rusty. anyway, I hope that you enjoy! this should go without saying but um...SMUT WARNING ft. kinks and sexual vulgarity. oh, and this isn't gonna be a poly fic but it will spark quite the development in Shouto and Katsuki's ✨friendship✨

Izuku can't believe that he said yes. 

Or, rather, he can't believe how incredibly easy it was for Shouto to persuade him into saying yes. Mutely, Izuku happens to think that Eijirou's utter lack of a backbone had been rather laughable. 

The half-and-half boy had done little more than float his way over to the bar with that sly little grin on his face, trailing those pretty little pink-painted fingers up Eijirou's chest as he'd leaned forward onto the tips of his toes to whisper something undoubtedly devious into the redhead's ear and just like that, Eijirou had completely melted like putty right into Shouto's hands.

Izuku minutely thinks to remind himself to bust Eijirou's balls about it some other time. As fun as it would be to embarrass him right now---to call him out on his shit? Izuku is much more enamored with the two gorgeous babes that are making out in his bed than he is with the idea of ruining the mood just to comment on how spineless his friend had actually turned out to be. 

Instead of confining himself to a corner for the night like Eijirou seems to have in mind, Izuku decides that he'd much prefer a front row seat to such a lovely show so he takes one at the foot of the bed. 

To see their lean, naked, sweat-slicked bodies rutting up against one another is so much better from this angle---they're so different but equally as gorgeous. Shouto's frame isn't as small as Katsuki's, taller and quite a bit more muscular in comparison to Katsuki's much smaller and softer form. Where Katsuki's body has developed curves and a sort of gentle roundness, Shouto's is much tighter---much more lean and toned. Even Shouto's cock is bigger, longer and thicker than Katsuki's own, hanging heavy against Katsuki's pale and milky thigh. 

Everything about them is such a beautiful contrast. 

"Such pretty boys; so beautiful when you kiss each other like that. You're so sweet to one another." Izuku praises them both, encouraging them not to be so shy with one another just because he and Eijirou are watching. He gathers that Eijirou will most likely be rather absent in their little playdate tonight, completely stuck to the chair that he's sitting in with that absolutely gobsmacked expression plastered to his face. His cock is hard and straining against his slacks, buttons undone and tie hanging haphazardly around his neck. Figures that he'd be so floored; he's practically drooling. 

In comparison? Eijirou is rather vanilla. He lacks most of the experience that Izuku has with things like this. 

But Izuku doesn't mind being the only one to coach their lovely boys through this little scene tonight; he reckons that Eijirou wouldn't even know how to go about doing so anyway. 

Best that he just sit back and watch. 

"Shy?" Shouto parrots with an amused hum. "I'm just trying to make sure that my baby Kat can feel just how much I love him. Mark up that pretty skin. Play with those pretty tits. He just feels so good on my tongue, you know?" He murmurs against Katsuki's collarbone as his tongue laves across a rather large hickey that he's left in his wake. His hands grope and squeeze and pull at Katsuki's backside, fingers gently digging into the soft skin there. 

Katsuki can do little more than cling to Shouto, hips twitching against the taller boy's thigh as Shouto's teeth scrape against the sensitive skin of his neck.