Arche flushed a light red, her legs dangling as he held her the way he did, their shoulders evened out with one another. "No fair..." She uttered quietly, he had prowess in both physical and magical ability. "You're way too overpowered."

"Well," Jack snickered in her ear, "Are you going to hit me with that pillow if I let you go?"

"Nnnnnnnnn... Probably," Arche seemed to settle in his arms as the other wrapped around her waist. "Would you give me a chance?"

"Only if you drop the staff, I don't feel like getting hit with an iron rod." Jack scrunched his nose as he seemed to hold her a bit closer and tighter. Though not enough to make it necessarily too uncomfortable, just really hard to get out of.

Wiggling her toes in her boots, her peripheral vision remained on him in the corner of her eye as he kept his face against the side of her cheek. "Are.. You not letting go?" She gave a half suppressed giggle that quickly faded out.

"Hm..." Jack's throat resonated slightly as he hummed in thought. "Who knows."

Raising a brow at this, "Obviously you do," Arche huffed as she pressed the side of her head into his face. That's when she felt the warmth of his lips brushing against her cheek.

A pleasurable tingling sensation shot through the back of her head, like fireworks had gone off.

Slowly, curiously, she turned her head to look at him. His face was only centimeters from hers and she immediately turned red, quickly letting go of the iron rod, letting it fall to the ground with a loud thud of metal clashing against wood.

Jack's eyes drifted down towards the rod which was on the hardwood floor, then flickered right back to her big blue hues. Tracing the hair which framed her face with his sight, his eyes would make their way down to her lips.

Shallowly she swallowed saliva building up in her mouth, his hold wasn't letting her shrink away, and her face was only growing redder as time passed by. Relaxing her eyes, she could see his intentions.

Arche curled her toes in slightly, drawing her lips inward for a moment before releasing them after glossing them. Taking in a slow, heavy, inhale. She would part her lips softly, contracting her lips.

He blinked a few times seeing this, watching as she let her eyes close and leaned her head closer to him. Tilting his head accordingly, he pressed his lips against hers.

In that moment his six wings sprouted from his back, wrapping around her almost like a cradle, setting askew the sight of those which were hiding beneath the bed.

Hearing the sound of his wings, her eyes opened slightly as she slowly retracted her lips from the kiss.

"What is..." Her eyes looked over the silvery white wings which seemed to shine. They were no longer the dark turquoise she was used to.

Raising a brow as she began to admire his wings, Jack would lean his head down a bit, tucking his lips against her neck. Running them down into the turtleneck of her top. He could feel her shoulders and body stiffen in his arms.

"J-jack, what're you doing?"

"Nothing," he'd whisper against her skin, nuzzling into her neck, feelings its warmth against one side of his face. "Just enjoying you, trapped in my arms, and my wings."

Not being able to turn her head easily, she tried looking at him from the corner of her eye, watching as he closed his eyes.

"Gross," The sound of giggling could be heard from under the bed. "Oniichan and Oneesama, are gross." His eyes immediately opened at these words, both he and Arche peered out from between his wings toward the bed.