𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | A Second Chance

Start from the beginning

"It's not a big deal. I've spent like an hour or two to decorate this room just for you."

'Oh yea! Of course. That's why he turned me down earlier today. He had planned all of this just for me.'

"I see, so I've been married to a romantic gang leader I guess..." I tapped my chin with one finger, crinkling my nose.

"Only when it comes to you." he grinned, taking my hands in his before placing a kiss on top of them.

"You're so beautiful." his eyes raked down my body from the bottom to the top, setting my tense nerves on fire.

"Yea? Both of us?" I tilted my head to the side while rubbing my belly.

He smiled, "Both of you."

He dropped down to his knees in front of me, running his hands up and down my hips then jerked me forward, pressing his mouth against my belly.

"You'll be surprised at how beautiful your mother really is." he breathed out, whispering softly to our miracle.

My breathing stopped. Oh God! He's talking to the baby. He loves my little jellybean. He loves both of us.

"I like the feel of this fabric on you. You should always be in satin or silk." he said.

"I'm sure you do." I stuck my tongue out, making him annoyed and I loved it.

He looked up at me with those brilliant green eyes and stood back up to his feet.

He raised his hand in front of him, pointing at something behind me and said, "Shall we?"

I turned my back around and saw a piece of cake rested on the bedside table. He placed both his hands on my shoulders and led me to the bed. He lifted the saucer from the table as we sat down on the edge on the bed.

"Chocolate?" my eyebrows raised in excitement.

"Your favourite." he smirked, taking a fork and cut a small piece of it before bringing it to my mouth.

"Hmmm...It's nice." I grinned, admiring the exquisite taste of it.

"I thought you might like it."

"Thank you for all of this." I whispered, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Sahara, I couldn't fucking describe how lucky I am to deserve someone like you. I've tried to stay away from you as possible because I absolutely don't want to ruin someone so innocent like you. But at the same time, my mind kept on fucking with the idea of us being together. That's when I knew I couldn't let you go. I wanted you so bad. I know from the moment I first saw you, you're gonna be fucking mine and the mother of my children. When I asked you to marry me, I just thought that maybe if I could get my hands on you, I could make you fall in love with me. In fact, I did. My love for you has been growing stronger day by day. I'm one lucky son of bitch for the gift of waking up beside you every morning." his forehead dropped to mine when he was done with his confession.

'Oh, there he goes. He is being romantic again.'

"I love that I'm the only man who has had you. Those lips have only been wrapped around me." he whispered, reaching up for my face and caressing my bottom lip with his thumb as if to remember what they actually look like.

"That body has only been touched by me." his hands went up and down my arms and I gasped at the warm touch.

"Everything about you had only been presented to me." he ran his hand through my hair.

"And I love you for that. Thank you for everything, Sahara." he declared, looking down while rubbing my belly and then back at me.

"The baby is a miracle. Our first night together. We were already made to be together and this baby would always bring us to each other no matter what."