Home

"Well is very nice to meet you, sweetheart," said Zoey. "The same as you guys," said Tina. "We will see each other during the holidays anyway Mom," said Newt. "I hope so," said Zoey rolling her eyes. They all hugged and said goodbye to each other. They called a cab and headed to the airport. When they arrive at the airport Newt asked: "Hey you ready to go home and see your sister."Well yea and could probably be happy that I could be alone with you." said Tina blushing a bit. Newt smiled "likewise," he said holding her hand. ~22+ Hours Later~ "Hey love we are here," said Newt. No five more minutes said, Tina. I don't think that could happen because the taxi guy has to go take some other clients said Newt lifting her up and taking her to his dorm. Why are we at your dorm? Said Tina. well, I texted Jacob of where he was at and he said that he and Queenie are at Brooklyn for which I don't know why because he didn't answer me back said Newt reaching to his room putting Tina down on his bed. Well, I guess this is fine Tina said pulling down Newt on to his bed because I didn't want to go to my dorms anyways and she hugged Newt around his waist. Well, it's fine for me because I could probably sleep well with you here. And just like that, they both fell asleep together. The next morning Newt woke up to a sound outside his room. He carefully got out of bed and careful not to wake up Tina in the process. Well, good morning sleepy head said Queenie drinking what could only be coffee. Hey, Newt said Jacob petting Pickett behind his ear. Hey guys what's up with both of you? Said Newt giving his cats some food for the morning. Not much but how was your trip to London said Queenie. Well, it was great and my family loves Tina so much which I know they will say Newt. They continued on of what they did on break and what they should eat at lunch. Until they heard a door creaked they look at who it was and it was Tina. Hey Teenie good afternoon and did you sleep well said Queenie. Hey, guys said Tina walking to Newt cuddling beside him and they continued on with there conversation.

Hey guys here is another chapter for you guys I think it is almost the end of the story but I don't know maybe I think I will stop at 30 but who knows. Anyway, thank you again for reading my story and voting for it. I hope you guys have a good day? Night?