Birthday Part 2

When the gang got to the rooms they were all over the place. Come, guys, its time to sleep Newt said trying to gather them around.  Nooo said, Jacob, trying to get away.  Fine if you go to bed now then you'll get something special said Newt trying to trick them. Jacob and Queenie went to Jacob's room and Newt thought I should go see what they are doing as soon as he was going he was grabbed by his hand. Uh said Newt looking at the person who grabbed him. Leave them be just take me to bed please said Tina who is doing puppy eyes. But um what if they do something they um regret um Newt said all nervously. Pretty please Tina said pouting. Um ok fine said Newt giving up. Take me to bed Tina said lifting his arms. Newt went to just grab her hand until Tina went and jump on him putting her legs around his waist and her arm around his neck. Carry me said, Tina. Newt didn't say anything he just carrying her to his bedroom. He put her on the bed and try to go and get ready to pack but Tina grabbed him. Don't go, please Tina said pleading to Newt. But I have to go meet up with Theseus because I'm leaving remember. Fine, then hmmp said Tina acting like a little kid that didn't get what she wants. Hey, don't be mad said Newt being scared of losing a friend. It's going to be ok I'll tell Theseus that I could go maybe next time. Really Newtie said Tina getting excited. Yea Newt said smiling at Tina's reaction. They look at each other eyes and they moved closer. Are you sure you want to do this? Because I'm drunk and everything said Tina wrapping her arms around his neck. I have been never sure anything in my life said Newt leaning towards her. They got closer until their lips meet and it was the most amazing thing Newt ever felt in his life. When they broke apart Tina was smiling and Newt thought it was the most beautiful thing he saw. He waited until Tina went sleep he smiled and called his brother. Hey um Thes I don't t-think I'm going to make it to the airport said Newt. What do you mean? You know that mom will get super angry if you don't go said Theseus. Tell her I will be with my friends so um bye said Newt hang up. Wait don't Theseus said being cut off. Well, she not going to remember what happened said Newt sighing looking what time it was. Then later he got tired and went to sleep.

Hope you guys like the story.I see you guys all later. : )