Angry Mom

Mmmm said, Tina, cuddling against something warm and smelled so good. Meow said, Pickett, rubbing against her body. No getaway Pickett said, Tina. Wait a minute Pickett is on my bed Tina got up and stared at the little kitten. Correction this not my room she thought looking around the room. Someone next to her started to move and that person was Newt. Um, good morning Newt said smiling nervously. Um is all Tina could say because of her cheeks were so hot and maybe red. Meow they heard and looked at Pickett. Oh, shoot your right Its time to give you food Newt said picking up Pickett and getting out of bed. Um, do you want something or said Newt offering. Can you maybe get me some water, please? Tina said looking down at the bed. Ok, he said going to give Pickett some food. A few minutes later he came back with Pickett and Niffler behind him. Here this will help you with that hangover said Newt handing her the things. Thank you and what happened last night? She asked after a long drink of water. Well, you guys got so drunk last night and I suggest we come here again Newt said looking at her eyes. Really, Mr. Scamander, you are such a gentleman taking care of us twice Tina said not knowing she was flirting with him. Well, I try my best since we're friends said Newt getting closer to her. They came closer and closer they were almost about to kiss until they heard a knock at the door.  They both jump away from each other. I should see who is that said Newt who was blushing. Yea y-you should do that said Tina who is also blushing. Newt went to the door until someone came and grab him by the ear. Ow ow ow that hurts said Newt crying in pain. Well not as hurt like my heart that you dare not to come to London said a woman. I'm sorry it's just that um said Newt trying to think of something. None of that unless she paused and saw Tina at the doorway   OMG you have a girlfriend said the women. What oh no I'm not his girlfriend Tina said shaking his head. Then what were you doing in his room? Said the woman grinning. Well, we kinda drink too much yesterday Ms said Queenie who came to the room. Where are my manners? I am Zoey Scamander Newton's mother said Newt's mother. Wait you are Newt's mom but you look young said, Jacob. Well, thank you for the compliment said, Zoey. Now can you introduce yourself also to see what friends Newton hangs around so much he couldn't come to London? They all introduced themselves to Zoey and she started to smile when she was introduced to Newt's friends. Well look like he made some great friend said Zoey. But you are not getting away that easy Newton you have to come to London. Okay, mother, I'll start to pack up my things said Newt looking for the stuff I need. Ok, I'll be waiting in the living room. Said, Zoey. I'll make you tea said Queenie.  And I will make a snack for you Ms. Scamander said, Jacob. When they all left Newt's room except Tina and Newt whose looking for clothes that he is taking to London. Hey, I'll see you later ok? Newt said look at her. Oh um yeah see you later said, Tina, looking down on the sheet. Newt was about to go until he turns around and peck Tina on the cheek. Tina's cheeks turned red. See yea said Newt leaving once again leaving Tina red and speechless.