Ruel on Live

It's currently Ruel's fourth week on tour and you've been so sad without him. The first two weeks weren't that bad because you've been doing things to keep you busy. But now, it's just so weird without him here and you miss him so much.

Lately you kinda have been moping around because your favourite person is in another country, probably having the most fun ever. You're just on your phone and you get a notification that Ruel's going live.

You contemplate going on Ruel's live or not because you know it's just gonna make you miss him more. But you will get to hear his voice which you miss a lot.  You decide to go on the live and  and see he's just reading comments.

"Watermelon Sugar Highhh?!" He then says out of no where, making a smile appear on your face. You're glad to see him happy and not sad like you. You sigh and decide to write a comment.

"I love you." You comment, just seeming like you're a fan girl. You watch as his smile lightly drops probably ready your message. 'Did I just make him sad?' You think to yourself.

"Hey guys, my food just came. I might go live a little later, but... Byeeeee!" He says before ending it. You don't think that's why he ended it though.

You start just going on your phone but then you get a call from Ruel. You answer it and put it on FaceTime.

"I love you too!" He then says which makes you smile.

"Where's your food?" You ask amusingly. He laughs and his eyes trail down to the floor before looking back up at you.

"Well, I guess that was just an excuse..." He says and you roll your eyes playfully.

"I figured." You chuckle back and he smiles.

"How's the tour been?" You ask and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Amazing, It's been insane! The fans are the best and it's just straight out cool!" He exclaims. You sigh, seeing that he's so happy and not really missing you as much as you miss him.

"That's great, I'm really proud!" You say, covering up the fact you're a little sad at the moment.

"So, how have you been back at home?" He questions and you look away from the camera. It hasn't been the best. Your grades are going down and you really wish Ruel was here. But that's selfish of you to tell him and make him feel guilty.

"Okay... I guess, nothing interesting is happening." I say looking back to the camera to meet Ruel's worried eyes.

"Y/n? You're tearing up, what's wrong?" He questions confused. You sigh and feel more tears building up.

"I just miss you so much. Like at first it was okay, but now it's just eating away at me. Everything at school is just piling up and you are usually there for me to calm me down and just be my safe place but now that you're gone, everything is slowly starting to crumble and I don't know what to do..." You rant, not daring to look Ruel in the eyes at that moment. A few tears fall as Ruel becomes silent, not knowing what to say. You finally look back up at your phone and see his eyes are going watery as well.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm just making you feel guilty." You sigh and he shakes his head no.

"Y/n, I love you so much. I understand where you're coming from. I miss you too, more than anything. I just never mentioned it because it makes me sad and I know if I'm sad than it will make you sad..." He says and you notice a tear run down his cheek.

"I can't wait to see you back home. God, I miss you more than anything." He says lying down on his bed, turning his phone on the side so he can lie down on his side to talk to you.

"I miss you too. I'm just glad you miss me, because I thought I was just being a sad sappy teenager." You chuckle and he laughs with you.

"Y/n, how can I not miss you?" He sighs, staring at you and you smile back. Your just glad he misses you as much as you have missed him.

"I love you." You say to him, seeing his lips curve into a small smile.

"I love you more."

A/N: Helloooo, so I decided my camp imagine isn't gonna turn into a book. I just realised like how much effort it was and gave up. But if u guys want more parts just comment !! :)) anyways I hope you guys enjoy this imagine. Idek what to write about anymore so plz plz plz plz comment some ideas so my imagines  don't  turn into shit :) anyways yh that's basically all I have to say. Bye peeps ✌️

E/N: hola estas amigos. idk if thats right but :/ at the end where it says i love you more, i was tempted to write, lemme quote it: "THE COMPETITION IS ON BITCH" but then i was like well it was meant to be a heartfelt moment and not a competition, so sadly i had to decline the idea. :( well anyway... sorry for not updating in a while, life as a teenager can make you very hungry and instead of editing, i seem to be grabbing the fridges door rather than my laptop nowadays. Anyway, vote, comment and stay updated!