Camp

Y/N POV: 

Christian Camp..... Not my ideal place to be spending my summer holiday. If I could choose, I'd be spending it at the beach with my friends. But no.... My parents are forcing me to go to this camp so I can be a 'good christian women' when I grow up. 'Like wtf??????' Anyways, my best friend usually comes with me so I'm not alone, but this year she's going on a holiday across the sea. Now I'm all alone and I'm doomed. 

I hear the yelling of my mum from downstairs, telling me to get up so she can drive me to the camp. I groan not wanting to wake up. I eventually get myself up and get changed into my clothes and leave with my mum.

"Honey, you're going to have fun, even without your friend. It's going to be a good experience!" She says and I roll my eyes, resting my head on the window. 

"More like a shitty experience..." I mumble under my breath but somehow my mum heard what I said. 

"Excuse me, y/n. But this is exactly why you need to go to this camp. You're a disgrace to our family by swearing like that." She says and I don't even say anything back. She's so overly dramatic. 

We eventually get to the camp my mum drops me off. I find the front office to see who's my instructor and what cabin I'm in and all that shit. 

"Name, please?" The lady says and I sigh. I've been going to this stupid camp for 3 years now and the office lady still can't remember my name. 

"Y/n y/l/n." I reply and she looks at the sheet and her eyes go wide. 

"So, I'm truly sorry this happened, but the amount of girls got miss counted which means one of the girls has to go into the boys cabin. And since you were the last one to sign up you were put in the boys cabin..." She says and my eyes feel like they're going to pop out of my head. 

"You're joking, right?" I question, panicking on the inside. 

"In exchange the Camp Leader said I can offer you $100 to make up for this misunderstanding." She says and I think for a minute. I mean I wouldn't mind a little more money... It couldn't be too bad being in the boys room.... I hope. 

"Alright. Fine." I say and she hands me an envelope with the money in it. 

"Here's your key card for your room, don't lose it." She says handing it back to me and I nod my head before walking in the direction of the boys cabin. I hate this so fucking much. Why me? Out of all of the people, why fucking me? 

I get to the room and I can already hear music blasting out of it. I open the door and I cringe when I see one of the guys shirtless. He looks at me and laughs, he turns down the music and I just stand there awkwardly. 

"I think you have the wrong room..." He says and I shake my head no. 

"Unfortunately not." I say walking over to one of the free beds and sitting down. 

"This stupid place decided not to properly count how many girls are here, so now I have to be in here because every girl cabin is taken up." I explain and he nods his head. 

"Well, that sucks." Another boy says from across the room. 

"So I'm Jacob, over there is my mate, Sam." He says pointing to this blonde hair guy. 

"And then another friend, Ruel, is also gonna be here soon." He says and I sigh. 

"Well my name's y/n, nice to meet you guys." I say, trying not to sound too awkward. 

"Why are you guys even here?" I then question. 

"Well long story short, we all have strict parents. Amen" He says and I chuckle.