Tour

Y/N's POV:

"y/nnnn" I hear someone whisper. I open my eyes and immediately shut them after seeing Nate trying to wake me up.

"I'm sleeping, go away" I say, pulling all the covers over my head. I hear a slight chuckle before he walks off.

"You have 3 hours to get ready, I'm waking you up now because you always sleep in another hour" He says and I can barely pay attention and just mumble something into the pillow before drifting back to sleep. All of a sudden I feel a weight come crashing down next to me and I wake up to see  Ruel.

"Hi" I say half asleep, barely even sitting up.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend" He says, looking more dead then me. He places a cute little kiss on my cheek before getting under the covers with me. I move over and rest my head on his bare chest. He wraps his long arms around me and he kisses my head before we both fall back to sleep. It must of only been an hour until I heard voices again.

"Y/n, Ruel get your lazy asses up" Nate says and I wake out of my sleep and see Nate filming. This must be for the tour episode.

"Wow this must be some good content for the viewers. You guys better appreciate this shit because it's hard remembering to film every two seconds" I say rubbing my eyes, adjusting to the bright sun in the room. I look down to see Ruel rumble in the sheets before sitting up slightly.

"I agree with what y/n just said" He says, still obviously half asleep. I chuckle and place a kiss on his cheek before going to my suitcase to pick out clothes to wear for today. By then Nate stopped filming and he went to go and see if there was anything else we needed to have before leaving for the next plain.

OKAY IM FUCKING MAD. I LITERALLY WAS READING OVER MY STORYS TO CHECK IF NOTHING ELSE GOT DELETED AND MOST OF THIS STORY DID. AND IM SO FUCKING MAD BECAUSE I LOVED THIS IMAGINE UGHHHHGHGGHGGGHGG again, I'm sorry for ppl who are reading this now, I can promise you this imagine was cute asf lol. Anyways I wanna kill Wattpad :)