I awkwardly clung to Eric's arm as we greet people and I was introduced to some of his family members

I awkwardly clung to Eric's arm as we greet people and I was introduced to some of his family members. I was on my way to sit down when a set of arms threw themselves around Eric's shoulders catching me completely off guard.

"Ahh brother, finally married." He said as he laughed. I smiled amusingly at this odd man with lovely black hair and striking blue eyes. Eric on the other hand was far from amused.

"Hello dear sister-in-law, I am Reece Renorez. I would like to be the first to welcome you to the family." He said as he out stretched his hand. I shook his hand and smiled politely at him. He made a little small talk which only seemed to have one goal to achieve which was to piss Eric off. After Reece was successful he smiled at me and walked away triumphly.

I went to get a glass of champagne when I yet again was ambushed. A slender woman with fiery red hair and emerald eyes, that were an exact replica of Eric's, stood infront of me. Her fit and flare green lace dress accentuated her hair. She looked gentle and fierce all at the same time.

"Hello Sweetheart, I'm Elisa your mother-in-law." She said with a big smile. She grabbed my hands and held them tightly in hers," I know this is not what you wanted," she said regretfully, "...and I understand that it is going to be a hard transition for you but try to make the best of this situation. Most of all have patience and trust me I know how difficult my son can be but he will eventually become accustomed to you. Also if you need anything and I mean absolutely anything just call me and I'll be right there." She told me with a bright smile, "Oh dear and I almost forgot, welcome to the family Violet. You are now one of my babies." She said as she drew me in a hug and kissed the side of my forehead. Her display of affection caught me off guard and I came to a conclusion that this is probably something I'm going to have to get used if I'm gonna be part of this family. She gave me her best wishes before she went off and I met Eric's sister Ella.

Ella was gorgeous with slender features. She had blue eyes and her mother's red hair. She was kind and engaged in some small talk with me before welcoming me to the family and the she politely walked off.

I finally found some of my family and engaged in conversations with my family form Italy. I saw my Aunts and Uncles; along with my grandparents. They all kept talking about how they couldn't believe I am married.

Well neither can I...

By the grace of God; Sofia finally found me and pulled me aways to the back of the hall behind some flower wall arrangement mum had constructed,"Oh Good the hard stuff." I said excitedly as Hunter sat on the floor and poured me a shot of Vodka as he leaned again the flower wall. I sat down next to Hunt and Sof followed beside me. We all sat looking out through the glass wall with out shots in our hands.

"Scores." Said Hunt as we clung the shot glasses and chugged the burning liquid.

"I guess I'm fired up enough for a first dance." I said whilst laughing. Hunt stood up and straightened out his suit before he pulled me up.