I pull away and look down at him. "You're unbelievable." I breath out. He puts me down and smacks my bun.

"You know you've really upset me, I think I deserve some sort of apology-" He pouts and rubs the bulge in his trousers. "-and don't you remember? I told you to watch your mouth before I shove something in there." My eyes widen.

Oh shit.

***

"Fuck!" Kaden yells out as he comes in my mouth. "So fucking good, baby."

"Mmm." I swallow and let him fall out of my mouth, smiling up at him.

"Don't look at me like that, Angel." He moans.

"Like what?" I tilt my head and look at him innocently.

"Like you want me to fuck you so hard you forget your name." He smirks and helps me up.

"Can't anyway." I shrug and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I smirk when I walk out the bathroom and see Kaden lying on the bed with a smile on his face; his arms behind his head as he stares at the ceiling like it's the best thing in the world.

"So I'm just gonna go now." I smile, walking to the door.

That has him jumping up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"No the fuck you're not." He throws me on the bed and then lays on top of me.

"Baby, you're squashing me." I squeal.

He looks at me with bright eyes. "I like it when you call me that." He says, nuzzling his head in my neck. "I'm your baby, hmm." He hums.

"Sure, babe." I stroke his back and he lifts himself off of me and then rests his head on my chest.

"Stroke my hair, please." He mumbles and I roll my eyes at his childlike behaviour.

"I still can't believe you made Lily cry down the phone." He chuckles at my comment.

"Well she was actually crying for you when she woke up, I just made her exaggerate a bit more down the phone." He looks up at me. "It worked! You're here in my arms."

"More like your in my arms, look at you." I laugh and smack his naked butt cheeks.

"Hey!" He playfully growls out. "Can we have sex?" He pouts, tightening his arms around me.

"No, you nasty fucker. You know I'm on my period." I hit him round the head.

***

"Mrs Morello." Ardian nods, walking in, carrying a little boy. I roll my eyes at the name.

"Boyfriend?" Lily whispers, while I feed her, her breakfast.

"Baby, no!" I frown at her and she pouts.

"This is my six year old son, Aleksio." Ardian beams with pride as the little boy stares at Lily and waves; she waves back and smiles. "I know this is a lot to ask, but will you look after him whilst I go to a meeting with the others. My wife just abandoned him and I've got no one to look after him whilst I'm working." The look on his face makes my heartbreak, he looks so stressed.

"Okay." I nod and he smiles, placing Aleksio on his feet.

"Thank you, don't worry I will pay you to look after him." He walks over and wraps his tattooed arms  around my shoulders, pulling me into a tight hug.

Woah.

"Honestly, it's fine." I say, pulling away from him. He looks down at me and gently smiles.

"See you later, little man." He ruffles the little boy's blonde hair. "You too, Princess." He waves at Lily, who waves back with food stuffed in her mouth.

She swallows and speaks before he leaves the room. "Ardy, I don't want you to hug Avey." She frowns and Ardian looks to me with wide eyes.

I just shrug and then he chuckles, leaving the kitchen

"You want some of my toast?" She hands Aleksio a slice of toast and he hesitantly takes it from her little hands.

"You're very pretty." Aleksio compliments my daughter, smiling brightly.

What the fuck?! I turn my head a little and raise my eyebrows at the young boy, who seems to already have a crush on my Lily.

"Avey and daddy tell me all the time!" Lily claps her hands. "Do you want to be my boyfr-"

"No!" I say out loud.

They both turn their heads to look at me. Aleksio then speaks up.

"I won't hurt her, Mrs Morello." He pouts.

This boy is six!

Six!

"You two can be friends, how about that?" I compromise with them and they nod.

"Hello?!" I jump at the unfamiliar voice, that echoes from the front door.

"Auntie Elena!" Lily beams, jumping in her chair. She clearly recognises the voice.

Then in walks a very pretty, intimidating woman. She has bright blue eyes and mid length brown hair, tattoos cover both her arms. She must be at least six foot, I stand up and she looks me up and down, licking her lips.

"You must be Ava." She grabs my hand and kisses it. "Pleasure to meet you, babe."

If my skin was much lighter, I would be red as fuck.

"I'm Elena, Kaden and Luciano's older sister." She winks.

"H-Hi." I stutter, making her smirk.

"Mmm, maybe you should ditch Kaden, Ava. I'd quite like your sexy self in my bed." She leans down and whispers in my ear.

Oh shit.

A/N
Please I've been trying to clear this up for years but  Lily and Aleksio are not cousins! Kaden and Ardian are FRIENDS not brothers. PLEASE STOP COMMENTING THAT THEY ARE RELATED. thank you💛