You

You own my every thought. You spent time collecting money from my pile of feelings until you owned me. My world is you. I breath because of you. You build me up with words. You swear they are true. All pain, and hurt, and truth that is said by others, is ignored, because at the end of the day, you're what matters. My life as I see it, is you. I have built up a wall of you. Surrounding me. A boy ignores me, it's ok, I have Tristain. A friend breaks away, who needs her, I have Tristain. My dad leaves, so what, I have Tristain. You are the cells holding my broken body together. Like a weak man being possessed, he is fought, stabbed, beaten and only lives because of what is in him, but the moment the demon leaves his body, he falls to the ground dead. No energy left, his soul is gone and all that remains Is his broken body. Bloody and frail. You leave and my life as I know it, is over. All those promises are now piles of shit that I have to clean up. But how could I if I'm barely breathing. You gave me everything and taught me how to love myself. You brought me back from the dead and took care of me and now your gone and I am unable to care for myself. My love, you talked of marriage and this thing called forever. WHY DID YOU FUCKING LIE?! Why? What does it gain you?