36 - Big apple part 2

*Nicole Pov*
*3rd day in New York*

I woke up to Ty not being next to me. I was kind of sad but I had work to do. Me and the girl gotta go to the trap today to figure out a plan. I woke up to the smell of food and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I threw on sum cute and walked downstairs everyone was already ready so I was happy. I grabbed sum to eat so we could head out. I dropped the boys off on the corner and headed to the trap. Jamal wasn't outside for once so I walked oin and saw Malcolm and his bitch here again. I told the girls to wait by the door

"y'all tryna make more money?" I asked walking over to them.

"Naw but I'm tryna make more lil you's" Malcolm said causing his girl to smack him over the head.

"Ha bitch ever yo nigga want me. I bet my boyfriend would love to here that Malcolm, but both of y'all getting on my nerves get out."

"You can't do that" the girl said lookin at me.

"I just did." I said grabbing my gun making them widen there eyes. "I want a good days of work better have money by the end if not someone's getting shot and ion bluff." I said telling the girls to follow me into Jamals office. I walked in on him doing sum work.

"Let's get this done and over with." I said lookin at everyone shaking they heads.

"Killing the whole family or just him?" Jamal asked.

"Just him the daughter needs a mama." Naomi said making me smile.

"I have some of Yo boys following him right now."

"Ye Yea I know."

"So tomorrow we get him alone and I'm going in and killing him. Make sure I have a backup team and everything I don't wanna go to jail for this shit got it?" I said lookin at Jamal.

"Yea I got you." Jamal said doing the handshake.

"Okay I want it perfect.No mistakes hand me some shit so we can make some drops I want sum extra money in my pocket."

"Yea Yea here" Jamal said dazing off.

"Okay let's go." The girls wanted to go home so of course I dropped them off I meant what I said I wanted some extra money.

I drove down to where I dropped Ty & the boys off. I got out there and started selling.

"Yo name queen now?" Ty said raising a eyebrow.

"Yes sirrr" I said hitting anthor deal.

"Shittt hitting racks." I said lookin at all the money.

"I got at least 15k how bout y'all." I said getting in the car.

"Good amounts" they all said looking at me.

"Well we bouta head to the trap so I can make sure they got a good amount also imma smoke and count."

"Got ya" ty said as we headed towards the trap.

I walked in and these niggas jumped up and went back to work. "Y'all got my money ready?" I yelled.

"We have a problem queen one of Jayceon men came in and stole some."