35 - big apple🍎

* Nicole Pov *

We pulled up to the trap in Manhattan. I was tired as fuck but this dude named Jamal got the keys for the Airbnb we staying at. So no sleeping yet. There was a few dudes outside making me roll my eyes. I woke up Naomi & Vontese so we could get out. We got out the car and the main one looked at me up and down.

"Y'all the ladies Big Mike sent?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Yea"

"Okay so let's take those clothes off and get y'all counting money." He said standing up. I laughed causing Vontese and Naomi to chuckle behind me. This nigga really don't know who I am. "The fuck y'all laughing at?" He said pulling his gun on me and his niggas pulling guns on Naomi and Vontese. I grabbed my gun and pointed right back while Naomi and Vontese did the same.

"I wish you would me and my girls will blast y'all then my daddy will come and blast y'all asses." I said making them put away they guns.

"Your NB, Big Mikes daughter." He said stepping back.

"Yea I'm Big Mikes daughter, call me Queen, you can call my twin Naomi here NB, got it?"

"Yes mam, I'm Jamal. My bad please don't tell yo pops though."

"Mam? Eww that makes me sound old I just want the key so I can go back to the Air B&B we can talk tomorrow."

"Okay here you go have a good day queen."

"You too Jamal." I said hopping in the car.

"I want the biggest bedroom" I said to the girls.

"Of course you do." They said at the same time.

***

^our place^

^our place^

Before we went to the house we got some shit from the mall then headed back to the house. I got settled in and shit when I remembered I was supposed to call Tyshoun. I went into my room and changed into a tank top and some booty shorts I got then layed on the bed. I FaceTimed Tyshoun once I got cozy.

"Hey baee" I said laying down with my phone facing the ceiling.

"Sup shorty, why yo phone facing the ceiling?" He said lookin into the phone.

"Maybe I'm changing" I said adding a giggle.

"Well than you know I wouldn't have no problem seeing that hold on, Z & Micheal y'all keep playin call  yo girls they at the house." He said then after I head him walk upstairs and lock a door. Them watched him take off his shirt. "Bae you better get yo sexy ass back on this camera now."