Chapter 30- Daddys little girl

* Nicole Pov *
* 2 days later *

I woke up at the crack of dawn due to my damn alarm. I'm supposed to help Naomi get shit outa her old place and it's only 6:30. Jerimiah been distant Ion know whats going on with that nigga. I needed clothing advice so I FaceTimed Tyshoun who of course covered his face.
"NB why the fuck you calling me so early?" He said in his raspy deep voice.

"Nigga I need clothing advice."

"Ain't that what you got that lil pussy ass nigga Jeremiah fo?"

"Tyshoun would you rather me just go out in a big tee shirt without and bra and some slides"

"Naw that's my eyes only."

"Yea so quit the attitude before I do just dat"

"You know what ion trust yo slick ass. Give me 10 and don't hang yo ass up."

"Tyyyyy" I whined.

"Shut up with that whining shit it's too early."

"But your still coming over?"

"Yea cuz ion trust yo ass"

"Well my ass bouta take a shower so imma hang up"

"Nicole don't hang up on-" Tyshoun started but I cut him off when I hung up.

"Ion got time fo this shit" I said walking towards the bathroom. I turned up "Shoota Flow 2 by Nle Choppa" and hopped in the shower. After a lil while hopped out and dryed off my hair. I walked outta the bathroom and saw someone sitting on my bed looking at the pictures. Startled by the person I dropped my phone and fumbled trying to wrap my towel around my waist when the dude got up and looked at me. I feel stupid I didn't notice it was Tyshoun. He licked his lips looking at me up and down.

"you can take the towel off ain't nothin I ain't seen before NB"

"Nigga I told you I'm still a virgin."

"So you ain't have sex with that nigga?" He said wrapping his arms around my hips and trying to move the towel down.

"I said I was gonna wait for sum special and I am" I said trying to move his arms.

"Okay I see you NB but you ain't gonna last through the day with me" he said smirking.

"You sure bout that? Cuz I gotta go get dressed."  I said officially moving his arms.

"Okay then this towel coming off" he said pulling downs the towel and smacking ass.

"Tyyyyy" I whined walking towards my closet and rubbing my ass. Just cuz of that imma pick sum to make him upset. I grabbed a cute white, black and gold Adidas crop top and some white, black and gold shorts. I put them on the bed before I showed Tyshoun just to make sure I liked it.

 I put them on the bed before I showed Tyshoun just to make sure I liked it