Chapter 25 - Long time no see

* Nicole's Pov *
*the next day*
After last night I'm really done with fuckin with Tyshoun. I can't with that nigga he annoying as fuck. I'm gonna focus on myself. He could focus on himself or whatever for all I care. I'm hit that nigga Jeremiah up though he cute as fuck. We gonna have to get something on.

*2 years later*

"Yo wassup" I said walking over to McKenzy.

"Bruh I wanna model."

"Then why don't you?" I said laughing.

"Girl, you know Z will kill me if I show my ass all over the world."

"Ugh my boy best will be fineee, hunty"

"Speaking of y'all being close, Have y'all talked lately?"

"Naw why?"

"He's been acting off..."

"Ugh ion know." I said picking up my phone.

"Yea dad I'll sell tonight. Yes I'll get the money" I said annoyed.

"I gotta go drop in the hood area you coming or stayin?"

"Ehh I'll come, Zamarion's out tonight."

"Well come on" I said grabbing my duffel bag outta my safe. We got in my Jeep and drove towards the hood. We parked on the street at this point I really don't care if a cop comes. Me and them could literally be besties of how many times they tried me for shit. I live for one thing the game. Tyshoun is only a distant thought.

Oh yea and me and Jeremiah going on strong. I ain't have sex with the nigga yet though. I'm not ready to go that far. Work is my life right now so I have no more time for niggas playin. My first regular costumer popped up.

"Wassup NB" she asked.

"Ari norm?" I said going through the duffle.

"Yea add some crystal" she said shaking.

"Where's my money?"

"Here $250 as promised"

"Thanks now get out" I said handing her the shit.

I finished selling and was counting the money when I got a unusual costumer. She basically limped over and was shaking. She knocked on my window.
"Do you have anything left?" She said.

"How much you got?"

"This is it." She said handing me a $20.

"Gracias" I said handing her a small bag of marijuana. "What did you say yo name was again?"

"Naomi black". She said walking away. I thought about it she her last name was black? I forgot all about McKenzy until she climbed to the front.
"Hey you wanna drop me off at Z's?"

"Yea lets go. I said driving off." A few minutes later we got to Zamarion's house. I walked in and dapped Zamarion up. McKenzy said she was tired so she walked upstairs. "What y'all do?"