Chapter 9 - Second Chances

*Nicole Pov*

My arms have been wrapped for the past few weeks and I had all sharp objects hidden from me in the house. Daddy says it's this or I go back to the hospital. I hate that hospital so of course I'd rather stay in the house. I also can't go out. I think I'm going to invite Tyshoun to the house today. It scares me alot. There's a chance that he'll meet my father. Me and Tyshoun aren't dating though (at least not yet) so I'll just tell him we're close friends. I'm also hungry so he should bring me some food. I call him telling him to come over. I walk downstairs and wait in the front room. He texted me letting me know he's pulling in and I open the door. I try to walk to the kitchen to get a cup for me and plates then head to my room without getting caught. I knew better than that though. Walking out of the kitchen on the way to the stairs was my father. He looked at me & Tyshoun. 

"So Nicole who is this?" He says

"Well daddy it's my friend."

"Ion think so but I guess I can believe my little girl, just don't do anything." He says pointing at Tyshoun.

We walk upstairs and into my room. We walk to the table on the near far of it. I sit down and grab my cup to pour some in his soda into it. I start thinking about having doubts. I looked at his face though as he if he was almost excited to be hear but didn't want to show it. He observed my facial expression and could just tell I was thinking about something. He walks around the table and rubs my shoulders. He then bends down just to get to my ear and whispers inside "So what are you thinking about babe"

Babe.... Never sounded different coming out of his mouth before. It never sent a chill down my spine or made me want to shiver. I looked at him then I tried to read his facial expression but as usal it was blank. It was that or I'm horrible at figuring out facial expressions. I pushed his lips on to mine and quickly that spark was back. The electric spark I felt the first time, I could only hope he feels the same hope. I guess I just have to take that leap of faith. 

After a few seconds I pushed back and again I looked at his face. This time I could see excitement but also shock. 

"So Tyshoun you know how I've been rejecting your horrible attemps of asking me out?" I say laughing

"Well, they weren't horrible but continue on..."

"Tyshoun well I can't say I don't like you back."

"Nicole does this mean what I think it means?" He says with a knowingful smirk.

"If you think this means, I want to get together with you, Im asking you out, I want to be your girlfriend, or anything else.... Im not very good at this stuff." I admit blushing.

"Well then yes Nicole I will be your boyfriend. I will shout it to the top of Mt. Everist if you want me too." 

"I don't really want you to do that." I say looking at the bag of food.

"Well we have to remember this moment." He says grabbing my phone and leading us to the bathroom to take the picture.

" He says grabbing my phone and leading us to the bathroom to take the picture

*Tyshoun Pov*

I really can't describe what Im feeling right now. I quickly met Nicoles dad. Me & Nicole also kissed again. I guess I should officially let go of Reginia. I do have a girlfriend now and all. Im pretty sure I don't want to ruin things all ready. She's so special I can't even imagine losing her.