Chapter 13

Opals POV-
I choked on my food, surprised.
"Spying?!" I yelped. Tyler had been gone so long- and how would Zypher take in seeing Mitch again?
"Yes, spying. We'll drop you off by the camp." Rob explained. Zypher was beyond shocked- I hated seeing her like that.
"We'll do it."
"Dalhberg, you and Zypher didn't have a choice." I bite my lip and nod.
~Time skip of justice and LLAMAS~
I had my optifying goggles on maximum. I didn't see any sign of the general- and all I heard was the crack of a whip, and screams.
Mitch's screams.
Zypher's POV-
Oh my god
Mitch.
His screams-
"Opal, I got to go down there."
"No. Can't risk you getting hurt." She handed me her gun and hopped out of the tree, disappearing among the tents.
A final scream rang out- then yelling of chaos and confusion.
"Zy! Move! No-"
Gun shot.
Mitch's yell of denial, running towards Opal's body. Tyler looked broken. Adam stood by the general, lowering his gun.
He shot his own sister.
They twisted him more then I thought.
I ran down from the tree.
The world was moving as if time had melted-
But I pulled out a gun and shot the general.
"Don't ever- EVER- Hurt my friend!" I yelled, agents now coming down from the sky.
Chaos, guns firing- but Mitch stayed by me.
Healers took Opal into an emergency tent. Mitch looked at me, confused. As did Adam and Tyler.
One question from Mitch that made me cry harder then before.
"Have we met before?"
~~~~
So ummm
Yeah
I'm an awkward llama
Heh
WHALE THEN
OPAL OUT
PEACEEEEE