Chapter 9

Soorry about short chapters but its really hard to focus on this book when your writing an awesome book already! its kinda confuzzling for meh!

-----------------------------------

Opals POV

We walked out of the office and into the wepon rooms there was a side for guy agents and girl agents. We walked to the girls side and into the room. It was HUGE!!! I'm being really cereal!!! I saw fake nails, shoes, backpacks, makeup, etc.

"Ok girls this is the Lady Agent weaponry hall" Woofless said "and this is Blue. Your guide. Shout if you need anything".

I looked at blue, she looked 19, had blue hair, really dark blue eyes, a black hoodie, a white tee, combat boots, and blue jeans. "Hi! I'm Blue!" She said in a SUPER happy voice. "Hi. I'm Opal!" I said cheerful. "Hai...I'm Zypher!" Zy said happily. "Zypher sounds familiar.." Blue said tapping her chin. She shook it off and said "Come on lets get on now!".

We walked up to the first gadget and she explained "This is the Razor Nail. Also known as the fake nail. Put it on and tap it" she told Zy to. She did so, and when she tapped it a razor came out of the tip. "Woah" we said in unison. She took it off and gave it back. We walked to the next gadget which was really cool looking. "This is the lipstick tazor! Open it and it tazes people!" s he said pointing at it. "And that's the contact blush. If your lost or trapped and need help open it and call help!" she said happily. We walked to the next one to see this awesome looking backpack. "This is the Jetpack Backpack. It helps you get away and store stuff. It dosent even need fuel!" she exclaimed.

"Finally, is the Razor combat boots and watch. The watch is normal exept, when you set the watch time on 12 then it opens a lazor to shoot with or cut with. The boots are for when your legs are tied up, just tap your foot and a razor will cut your feet free!" she said.

  "Wow that's a lot to have" Zy said in shock.

-----------------------------------

Like it? I made it a bit longer!

Peace

Freaks

          ~Jess Out~