Chapter 7

Ok so I might have almost died today... jeeze the things wet grass will do...

I almost died slipping on wet grass...EMBARASSING! Lets go to the story before I die again...

-----------------------------------

Opals POV

I got my bestfriend back! I thought she died...

If she died I would of had nothing else. Adams gone, Mums gone, Daddys dead from the war..noones here for me but her.

"I'm so glad your back!" I said. "You know..it was a tough decision" she said looking down "I had to choose between my family..or staying here to take care of you guys".

"Omg Cheezy much!" I giggled. "Oh where's the cheese?" she said joking around. We laughed for a bit til Woofless just cleared his throat. "Well, Zypher and Opal, if your done I want to talk business" He said seriously. I sat in a chair right next to Zy and said "Ok, Talk". "Well you two know..Mitch..and..Adam?" he asked. "Yeah" We both said steadily. "And the thing that happend" he said sitting down. We nodded. "Well we were wondering if you would like to be agents..of the SPA.." he said "We want you guys for the SPA because you can probably get Mitch and Adam again" he said trying to give us happiness. We whispered to each other on what to do and..finally...came...with...a...conclusion.

"We accept your offer Mr. Woofless" Zy said a little overjoyed. "Well then lets get staryed as soon as your outta here!" he said handing us packets with the words 'TOP SECRET FOR ZYPHERS EYES ONLY' and 'TOP SECRET FOR OPALS EYES ONLY'. It was so exciting! SPA agents! He left the room because he knew, our eyes only! I went to one side of the room and she stayed in the bed. I closed the curtains around her bed area and opened the packet.

Once I opened it, the papers were so informative I just blew my eyeballs up!

~After the REALLY boring info~

Wow, last time I checked the clock it said '12:09' lunchtime. Now it says '12:12' Midnight. I looked over at Zy and saw her just sitting in papers. Once she finished we looked at eachother and sighed. "This must be BIG" she said leaning back. "Yup" I agreed.

Adams POV

(oooooooooooh didn't expect this shizsock)

Once I heard my radio say that Mitchs dad or something was hurt. I as the medical feild took charge and sent people to get them both.

They were horrible once they came here. Mitchs hands were bloody so was his arm. I looked and saw his Father and him shot in the knee.

           ~After the stupid surgery~

Wow that was the most I've ever done. I usually cleaned people of cuts. I've never cared for the shot wounds. That was frigging HARD! So much blood, so many bullets, SO many screams. Man this is why I never care for wounds like this. The doc is out so I'm stuck here doing his job.

I gave them a bit of water to drink and left the room. Man I was so tierd thebrestbof the day. So when the doctors came back I left straight for bed. I put on my PJs and dove into the bed. I closed my eyes and let the darkness wash over me.

-----------------------------------

Almost dieing on wet grass makes you sure damn tierd. Gnight loves! Oh and before I leave I have to update with my other book,

Youtuber University

Peace Freaks!

         ~Jess Out~