Chapter 4

Oh snap leggo!

-----------------------------------

Zyphers POV

My heart shattered into a billion pieces. Tears fell down my face. He untied me and I asked "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the left" he said opening the door. I walked into the bathroom shut the door and locked it. I slid down thw wall and cried. 'He doesnt remember me' 'He only remembers everyone else'. I looked around and found something sharp

I pressed it to my skin and repeted

'He doesn't love you' one slice.

'He hates you' two slice.

'Ugly' three.

'Slut' four.

'a worthless bitch' five I got really dizzy.

'Waste Of Air' I repeted last and blacked out.

Woofless' POV

She's been in there for a long time. I explained everything to Mitchs Mother Janelle. She went and toured around with one of my recruits. I went to the bathroom to check. "Zypher..?" I said knocking. "Zypher its me Woofless" I said worried. Still no answer. "ZYPHER PLEASE OPEN UP!!!" I said banging on the door now. "GINGER GET OVER HERE SOMETHINGS WRONG!" I yelled over at a girl. "What's up?!" she asked jogging over here. "Zypher has been in there for a long time and she won't answer. Its locked and I need you to check on her" I said worried.

Gingiers POV

*Oooooooh*

I got the key and unloked it. "Stay here" I said. He nodded. Once I stepped in, I saw Zypher with cuts all over her arm. Up and down. You couldn't tell where the skin is anymore. "Oh no.." I ssid tearing up. "Woofless..." I called him in silently. He walked in coveing his eyes. I ran to him and hugged him crying. He opened his eyes and cried. "PARAMETICS HELP NOW!" He yelled. They came in no time and took her away. They cleaned up the blood and left. It was horrifying all of it.

-----------------------------------

Shiz nuggets I have writers block! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

      ~Jess Out~