"Okay we ready so let's goooooo!!" Sofia yelled and we made our way to the car.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"I can't believe you are getting married tomorrow." Said Sofia in disbelief.

"Honestly, when I think about it I can't believe it either." I told her as I took a big sip of my Vodka and sprite.

We were all currently sitting in a booth at the top floor of the club. The loud music boomed through the building. From above and I could see the whole dance floor filled with people.

"It's like just yesterday, a girl full of tears came running behind me, using me as a human shield and now you're all grown up." I looked at Hunter's sad smile and gave him a hearty laugh.

After a bit of talking Sofia went and came back with more drinks before I knew it she was dragging me to the dance floor as 'I flow rivers' played. We danced to the rhythm giggling like school girls. It was a moment I hoped to remember always. As the song ended I gave her a big smile and squeezed her hand before telling her I was tried. I walked towards Hunt as Camila and Ethan, who were my close friends from work ran towards Sofia as 'Cuff it' played.

Hunt and I ended up leaving them on the dance floor. We walked back up to the table we had upstairs.

"Vi, on a serious note, how do you really feel about this whole arrangement?" He asked me as he sat down with two new glasses of Brandy cocktails.

"I am not okay with it and I have made it clear but they have also made it clear that my opinion doesn't matter. I have just decided to accept the situation and move forward from it." I explained to him as I took a sip of the cocktail. The liquid burnt my throat slightly as it went down smoothly, "I don't really know what this guy is goning to be like and honeslty if he's anything like Rafael I might as well file for divorce now."

"Hey, it's okay to feel worried and conflicted because you don't know what's in the future," He said as he gave me a reassuring smile, "On the other hand, do the guy a favor and don't compare him to that asshole before you meet him." Said Hunt laughing.

"Okay," I said with a slight smile as my mind drifted off to the man I once loved but he had only displayed intrest in me to get to my sister. Rafeal that snake! I suddenly felt very riled up.

"Vi ?" Asked Hunt ask he reached out for my hand in concern," What's wrong?"

"Don't look at me like that," I let out a forced laugh,"I'm good Hunt you don't have to worry about me." I told him as I squeezed his hand and smiled genuinely af him.

He looked at me with tears glistening in his eyes, "God, I told myself I wasn't gonna do this today," He said with a chuckle as he attempted to wipe his eyes,"I love you so much Violet and I don't think there will ever be a part of me that doesn't worry about you." He said as he grabbed me and engulfed me into a side hug. He held me tightly. I felt his tears fall on my cheeks which made my eyes water. I sometimes forgot how mature Hunter was with the way he always turns everything into a joke, it's strange to think that the man filled with concern is the same silly person."Vi, you will always be my little sister." He said as he pulled away.

"I love you too Hunt and I'm glad that I have you in my life." I said to him as I wiped the tear streaks off my face.

"Awe, you guys! " Said Sofia as she came back with everyone huffing,"what's wrong yoy look so sad?" She said concerned.

"It's nothing to worry about." I said in a laugh attempting to elude her question,"Anyways did you see any cute guys?" I asked her with a smile.

"No but speaking of cute guys...is the guy you marrying cute?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows with a grin plastered on her face.