Converse

"Relationships?" Mao Mao asked, suprised by the fact that this group of all people would be discussing this. "Why would you of all people be discussing this, my leige." He looked to Snugglemagne, who simply shrugged. "Come, Come, Sherrif. We are able to have some fun at times." He chuckled. "Now, whose turn was it?" He asked. This went on for hours. Mao Mao stood, leaning against the table, tapping his chin with his fingers boredly, his eyelids dropping over his eyes half way.

During this conversation, neither him nor the king spoke about their own relationship interests, he guessed it was due to the king's habit of being self-conscious of his decisions and preferences. The time came in which the little gathering was over. "I shall see you all next week!" King Snugglemagne called after them, waving with a small dip in his hand. "I suppose I should be going t-." Mao Mao began saying. "Now wait a second, Mao Mao." Snugglemagne stopped him. "You won't leave your defenseless king all by his lonesome in this bi~g castle, would you?" He made a pouty face during the sentence, which made Mao Mao give a grumpy sigh. "Fine, I will stay in the castle with you, your magesty, until Quentin returns. When will that be?" He asked, looking at the king.
"Ohh it shouldn't be that long.. say.. a week?" He proposed unsurely. "This has happened before, sometimes it takes about a month of peasant food and, poor living quality, for him to return."
"A-A month?!" Mao Mao exclaimed suprisedly.
"Why yes! Don't your servants stay away for months on end?"
"I don't have servants, your heighness."
"Oh, well that explains it then, you do seem a bit too.. riff raff.. anyway." He gave out a small laugh

Mao mao grew annoyed again. "Oh Mao Mao my boy, don't look so frustrated! I'm only teasing you." He let out a small laugh. "Even still, a month's stay here shouldn't be too much of a hassle for you, right? After all it is closer to the town than the your own home, is it not? You could have easier access to the monsters to defend us! You'll also be able to eat simply divine food!, If we're lucky, as since Quentin's gone on his little tizzy, I've had to cook." He chuckled. "The dishes don't seem to always go so well."