Once upon a rainy day

Mao Mao stared outside the window, eyes glazed over boredly. It had been raining all day, and showed no signs of stopping any time soon. He let out a sigh, and sat up the sofa, crossing his legs under himself. Badgerclops was 'training' Adodabat in the dojo, the most Mao Mao knew about it was that Badgerclops intended to delay Adorabat's actual training in some way. He insisted that Mao Mao leave the training to him, and that he wanted to help. Though the Sherrif found that hard to believe. The faint yells and laughs of the two could be heard from the living room in which he sat, thinking about what he could do to entertain himself.

The black cat glared at the device that Badgerclops uses to play games, that was the one thing he refused to do, as he didn't find much enjoyment in them, instead they rather frustrated him. He stared out the window again, until his empty head was disturbed by the blare of the King's alarm. Mao Mao stood up. A smile stretched across his face, he finally had something he could do.

The sherrif fetched an umbrella and dashed out through the door, throwing it up as he got outside. He headed towards the Royal Castle, where the king resided. He didn't take time to notice any of the Sweetypies that were still around on the streets, Pinky, who was claiming that the rain would make his skin slimier, which seemed hardly possible. Chubbums, who was doing something rather strange, which was unable to be made out, and Old Blue, who was sitting at a café or some kind of similar building, at a table, under an umbrella. The blue dog was reading some strange psychiatry book.

Mao Mao arrived at the castle, throwing open the grand doors, yelling "My leige! Is something wrong?", to be subjected to none other than King Snugglemagne sitting casually in his throne.