NCA Ask Out

Miracle POV

So today MichealEddie told me that he wanted to ask out Nicolette, but right after we finish the routine because their ending poses are right next to each other and he wanted my help on how to do it and I had no idea what to do either so.... I was obviously no help. I had an idea, but I thought it was too ballsy.

-Backstage about to go on-

MichealEddie POV

So we're about to go on and I'm nervous because I don't wanna mess this up. I don't even know how I'm going to do this. Before I go on I throw up as usual, I do this for every damn competition, after I quickly find some gum and then just start chewing to help my nerves.

-Going On Stage-

We're running out jumping up and down getting used to the mat and then waving to the roaring crowd. We're in our beginning positions when the music starts were all smiling when our heads snap up and we start the routine praying that we hit perfect.

So far we have hit all of our stunts and I'm about to do my partner stunt with Nicolette. So I have her hips in a tight hold and she bends down and were up and I start talking to her.

"Ok Nicolette I know this is a weird time to do and say this," I blurted while taking one hand off of her foot and having it in a high V while looking at the crowd.

"What MichealEddie" She said while doing her over extended needle pointing to the crowd.

"So I really like you and this may sound cheesy like really cheesy, but everybody says I'm way happier than I've ever been since you've moved to Cali and joined Smoed. You're so real, funny, beautiful, and you're the first person ever to beat me at tumbling competitions. Which was pretty hot by the way," I said looking at her when I cradled her putting her back on the mat.

"So what are you saying MichealEddie" she said while raising an eyebrow putting a foot in my hand and hands on my shoulders waiting for me to throw her up for a one man basket, kick double kick double.

"I'm saying-" I got cut off cause we go to opposite sides for tumbling so we quickly ran to our sides getting ready to tumble.

Once we finish our dance and were going to our ending pose. Nicolette and I do punch fronts into a kneel doing the Smoed sign.

"What I'm trying to say is will you go out with me" I said kinda loud, and I heard the team all "aw."

She didn't move until the crowd cheered she got up and jumped and hugged me with her legs around my waist screaming.

"Yes Yes Yes!" she started screaming and kissing all over my face.

I smiled and kissed her.

Hope you liked

See you soon,

Corbin😚💙✨