Now You Believe Me?!

Nicolette POV

I'm on my way to practice because I still have to be on this team with people that don't like me for a fake reason. But, I love this team for the sport not the people. I'm wearing my neon orange Nike Pros with 'Nike' in white on them, neon orange Nike sports bra, and my white cheer shoes. I'm in my car contemplating the next part of the plan and realize I'm crying, I miss her and our friendship so much that I don't wanna do this. I really liked MichealEddie then he just went for her like it was nothing and I'm starting to catch feelings for Cameron and well I'm just honestly so confused right now. Our friendship literally changed in 2 hours on NCA night. I've been making YouTube videos lately and have been pretty popular, it's random, but I just got bored one day and I like editing videos.

Once I get to the gym I walk in and I'm 2 minutes late which means we have to do 2 minutes extra of running. Cameron walks up to me with a small smile on his smoed tank top and basketball shorts. I walk with him just chatting to the gym floor then out of nowhere everybody, but MichealEddie and Miracle start talking to me and apologizing that they realized hey we're wrong. My stunt group was apologizing for dropping me on purpose and causing my injury. We had a big group hug, then I felt someone grab my butt.

"Isiah I'm single, but this was a sentimental moment so hands off," I whisper yelled. He looked at me with a cheeky grin.

I looked over towards Miracle and MichealEddie and they were just standing there awkwardly Miracle noticed me looking and glared at me. I sent a small smile. We started conditioning and practice after that and we decided to go to the FunQuest down the road. It's where there's roller skating, arcade games, laser tag, and bowling. We all said we would grab a change of clothes and clean up then meet up their in a hour.

All the girls came to me house in my tiny car where there were girls in the trunk, on both floors, and on laps. While Miracle had to wait to get her mom to pick her up because she wasn't invited, I kinda felt bad for not inviting her and MichealEddie. Once we got to my house all the girls liked out of the car and took a deep breathe because we just got back from a hard core practice and we were all sweaty and just disgusting.

We ran in the house some girls took the outside shower, some took them together, and some just took a pool bath since my pool is salt watered system it actually is better for your hair. My freaked out laughing when she saw half the girls naked in the outdoor shower and in the pool bathing. She handed them towels and went up stairs to see. Her shower 5 girls in her master bedroom shower trying to get their hair washed and started laughing again then came to the guest room. By the time she came to my room she was crying laughing with girls following in towels following her. They snuck past her to go and get the clothes they packed and to start doing their hair and makeup.

"Do you guys want some snacks and my speakers?" my mom asked. We all nodded our heads and said "Please."

Once everybody got the body mirrors from my closet, brought the ones from others rooms, and got the playlist on we were finally getting ready is when we realized that we had 5 minutes to get this makeup done.

I finished by putting on a pink and black smokey eye, winged eyeliner, blushed nude lipstick. My hair was in a natural wavy state. I'm wearing a light pink crop top, light wash jeans, and my black and white adidas's. I have a white statement necklace and my blushed pink Michael Kors bag and I was downstairs getting my moms truck instead of mine. Well not truck she just got a black Mercedes G-Wagon sooooooo. I pulled up the back seats that we had down for groceries. Put in the six cord and packed in all the girls bags. By the time I was done all the girls got in and we were jamming to Blasé by Future.

"Ordered up a hundred roses
Need a benz like Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé
Whiping Maserati, skurr, skurr, skurr Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé Ordered up a hundred bottles in the club like Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé Whiping Maserati, skurr, skurr, skurr
Oh, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé," We started yelling with the windows down.

Once we got to FunQuest the boys already payed for us and we got in and then went to play a game of laser tag. Mid game the girls were winning when I felt somebody grab me and cover my mouth with a hand a bit there hand and kicked them in the crotch knowing its a boy due to the rough hands. I turn around and see cameron on the floor.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I thought you were somebody else fuck fuck fuck," I whispered not wanting anybody to take this time to shoot me.

I quickly grabbed my gun and with a smirk shot him till all of his lives were gone and then pulled him to a hiding spot.

"Are you mad at me? What can I do to help you I'll do anything," I started shaking him.

He stood up and I followed his actions. "You can kiss me," he said slowly

I smiled and put my arms around his neck and got on my tippy toes and kissed him. I smile through the kiss and I saw a flash through my eyelids ( that's sounds really weird). I break the kiss and see Kassidy right there smiling with my phone and heard her saying "guys I did it I posted the picture I win!"

Currently I was chasing her around and finally tackled her and she just started laughing I huffed and crossed my arms. Then I grabbed my phone and looked at the picture so many people were liking and commenting on it I smiled when I saw it was positive.

I feel his arms go around my waist and I slightly lean back, "will you go out with me?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"I thought you would never ask"

This was a good night.

Hope you liked!

See you soon,
Corbin💖