Today is the Day

Nicolette POV

"Holy shit, I'm getting married today," I said while sitting up from the hotel bed.

"Hell yeah you are!" Kassidy said while she was jumping around and threw me a pink satin robe that said 'bride'.

I smiled and put it on then started ordering or breakfast because it's my wedding day!! I looked at the time and it was already 12:07 and the wedding was at 7:00 so we had to hurry because I still had to pick up the tailored dresses from my moms house.

My makeup artist had come to start my makeup around 12:30 because she had to do my 5 brides maids

My bridesmaids are Daniella, Riley, Gabi, Dylann and my maid of honor is Kassidy. They're wearing a white crossed crop top with a long flowy maroon/plum skirt and simple white ankle strap heels. They're hair will be straightened and up in a messy half up half down pony tail. They're makeup foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer and highlighter, winged eyeliner, and mascara.

My hair is shoulder length blonde highlights slightly curled. My makeup is just the regular, but with a little darker smokey eye and winged eyeliner with false lashes.

My dress is strapless with diamonds all on the top and a feathering affect on the skirt of the dress and it ties up in the back. My shoes are nude tie up heels. I borrowed my grandmas bracelet, I have blue earrings and a new white lace choker.

By the time we got to the venue it was 6:50 and the grooms men and the groom were already walking. When all my brides maids were lined up to go, I started thinking about what MichealEddie said a couple of days ago. Then remembered my mom never wanted me dating him when I was on Smoed. Nobody wanted us together and my mom liked Cameron surprisingly more than MichealEddie and maybe that's what made me want him more. I love MichealEddie, but I love Cameron and I'm about to marry him. I think of the memories with MichealEddie junior homecoming dancing with him our first kiss at the club. Then I visioned him and Miracle together and me and Cameron's memories show up and they're better, they're perfect. He was my night in shining armor, but so was MichealEddie. The doors opened wide and the music started playing which snapped me back to reality My mom fixed my veil before my parents started walking me down the aisle. Then I realized I was way happier when I was MichealEddie then with Cameron. I thought about cheerleading with him and everything else and I love him more than Cameron, but I couldn't back out now.

I got to the altar and held hands with Cameron and I started crying because I felt so bad for what I was thinking about. He looked at me thinking they were happy tears but they were the total opposite. When it came to the part to say our "I dos" and vows he started reading his vows and it just made my decision harder and the tears wouldn't stop.

The priest said "Nicolette Marie do you take Cameron as your husband through sickness and health?" I gulped and closed my eyes for a second and realized what I had to do.

I looked back up at him and "I don't."

I ran out of the church into my car and started it up and went straight to him.

I got to MichealEddies house with tears streaming down my face, when I reached his house I started banging on the door.

"Who the fu-," I interrupted him by kissing him he was shocked at first then responded.

Once we pulled away he looked at me in my wedding gown.

"Why are you here," he asked

"I couldn't marry him because I love you not him," I smiled and hugged him again.

You know what happens after that......

The end😊