16

Rooks POV
It was a silent car ride as we drove to pops. I was pissed that she thought she could just come back. She cheated on me and lied to me about everything. Why would she come back.
"Yo Rook you ok?" Kells gave me a worried look.
"No I'm not, why is she back? She lied to me about everything, she cheated then took off without a word why would I want her around?" I said pissed off.
"Bro I don't know. Do you think she will try something." Kells asked.
"She wouldn't be that stupid Kells, but i don't know i didn't think she would be stupid to come back.''  I really don't understand why she is back i think to myself.
Time skip
When we finally get to my dads, i get out of the car. Kells and i walk up to the door. Kells walkes in first. I see Alyssa sitting next to my dad. She gets up when she sees me.
"Omg baby how are you I miss you." Alyssa gets up and try's to hug me.
"We are not dating, so don't call me baby." I pushed her off me.
"Rookie what are you talking about we never broke up." She tried to kiss me.
"Alyssa you broke up with me when you left in the middle of the night. You left without saying goodbye. I tried to find you  but everything you told me was a FUCKING lie, so no Alyssa i want nothing to do with you. I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR REAL NAME." I was pissed. How the fuck can she act like she did nothing wrong.
"Baby what are you talking about i left you a note."
"I don't care what you have to say now." What is she talking about?
"Rookie im sorry but i told you i had to leave." She had tears in her eyes.
"No you fucking didn't but I don't care I don't want to hear it, Alyssa you mean nothing to me. I moved on to a girl who is a thousand times better than you." I smiled at the thought of Meg.
"Ok fine ill leave if you want me to but rookie i still love you." As she left she kissed me.
"Yah leave i don't want you. I don't want to see you again." She left i sat motionless in my mind. Kells and pops walked up next to me i sat there and ended up passing out.

Next morning
I woke up in my room back in Cleveland. Meg was next to me. Pulling her closer too me she woke up. I kissed her and I wasted no time. Seconds later she was under me after dressed. I got back on top of her. I pulled off my shirt and her pants. "Baby girl you want to stop." I looked at her she was in her underwear. "No baby continue.'' I got up locked the door. I was back on top of her seconds later leaving hickyes all down her stomach.

~~~~~~
im back. I finally got a working iPad so i can finish writing. Im going to try to finish this year. Hopefully