15

Rooks pov (after the tour)
We finally got home and we didn't have a room set up for meg yet so She is living in my room with me. We got home at midnight. I showed Meg to my room we have been dating for 5 months now. I still have yet to try again with her but we have got close. We took a shower together when we got home. She went into our room and got in the bed. I Got in bed next to her. She sat on my lap and started kissing me. I pulled her closer to me and we made-out. I kissed her neck, she moaned my name. She pulled off my shirt. Then there was a knock on the door,In walk slim. He put Meg's bag on the floor and walked out. She got up and put on her pjs. She got in bed next to me and passed out. Ughh it's so annoying every time we get close to doing anything people walk in. I'm going to fix that.

Time skip till morning
I woke up meg was gone. I sat up and looked down at my phone. A random number called me. I ignored it and texted pops. A few seconds later he taxed back. He said that my ex was at the house. Confused to who would be my dads, I asked him who. As I read his response I screamed fuck and throw my phone. Seconds later Ava comes into the room. She picked up my phone and read the messages she said the same thing I did. Ava sat me down on the bed she sat next to me.
"Rook what are you going to do?" She asked handing me back a crack phone.
"I don't know I hate Alyssa,why the fuck is she back." I generally hate her. I can't think of why she would come back.
"Are you going to go see your dad."
"Do I have a choice?"
"Not really but we can go with you."
" I don't know what this will do to my relationship with Meg. I can't lose her."
"I know Rook but you are not going to lose her."
As I sat there in silence I know I had to go home and find out what this bitch wants. I texted back my dad telling him I'm going to be there soon. He texted back ok. I packed a bag as Ava told the team that I was leaving. Kells and Meg came into my room.
"Bro do you think this is a good idea?"
" I have no choice she will not stop till I go to talk to her."
"Babe do you want me to come with you?" Asked meg grabbing my hand.
"I don't think that is a good idea she may hurt you." I loooked at her.
"Ok well Rook Im coming with you. You have no choice."
"Fine whatever Kells."
Kells left and I pulled Meg into a hug.
"Hey princess nothing is going to happen I'm yours."
"I know baby I just don't like this nor do I trust it."
"I don't trust it ether but I have no choice. I can't leave her stay around my family."
"Ok just come back soon."
"I promise to be back before our anniversary."
"That's in two days baby."
I kissed her and hugged her till Kells came back. As I walk out our room I kissed her again and whisper that I love her. Kells and I got in the car and I was thinking about what was about to happen. Why did she have to come back now? I really don't want to see her.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took so long I was having a lot of shit going on and I'm finally ok so I'm back and going to try to keep posting more