11

Meg pov
Before they got on the plane.
Why were they here? They must have known I blocked them but how did they find me here only my mom knows I was here. They sat down next to me I hate that they are here. Kells looked at me. I knew he saw the fact that I was scared. Those girls are the worst. They used to bullying me and bet me up. They were the reason I cut and why I hated school. Once we got in the plane we sat in first class. The girls sat somewhere else. Rook and Kells where behind me. They were in front of me. K was the last one on the plane. It was about to take off and I feel asleep.

Time skip
The plane landed rook wake me up. We got out and walked downstairs to baggage claim. Slim was there waiting for us.
"Hey Slim." Kells walk to Slim.
"Hey Meg great to see you again."
"Thanks, you two." We walked to the car. They got in when we got to the concert area we got out. Slim grabbed my bag and put it in the bus. We walked back stage. Everyone was there. Ash came up to me.
"Hey you must be meg."
"Yes I'm."
"I heard a lot about you. Kells you and the guys need to do a sound check."
"Ok ash. Let's go."
Rook and everyone went to the state. I watched them. They did the sound check. After they were goofing around.
"Hey meg do you sing." Aj asked me
"No not around people."
"Come on we don't judge."
"I know but I just don't want to."
"Ok we won't focus you."
They were playing till I die. Kells was jumping around. He started rapping. It was so amazing to be here listening to him rapping. It was a different feeling than being at a concert he was just being weird.
Bitch, I needed paper, I needed paper
Dreamin' of the Penthouse on the elevator
The hood taught me don't talk, just walk my
Timbos on the curb by the stop sign (Kells).
He looked at me went he was rapping. I smiled. When the song stop they were all laughing. Kells tried to stop laughing. I didn't get what happened.
"Why is everyone laughing." I asked
"No reason"
"Ok?????""
They were messing around so i sat down on the couch. I but my headphones in.  Someone taps me, they scare me making me laughing.
"Someone scares easily."k was laughing.
"Yah thanks for scaring me."
"Why did you get scared when those girls sat down next to you at the airport."
''They are the ones that bullied me, when they found out you were my brother they started listening to you and make fun of you when i was around them." I told him
"So are they the reason you cut you." Rook asked sitting next to me.
"Wait you cut."kells sounded mad.
"Yes i did."
"Well please stop we don't want you to get hurt or lose you." K was sad
"I have not cut in a while so."
"When was the last time Meg." Rook asked
"A mouth ago. I used to cut once a week."
"Good meg we love you."
Kells left and rook kissed me. We sat there for a while. Ava come over.
"Hi you must be Kells sister meg."
"Yah I'm. Who are you."
"I'm Ava Colson girlfriend."
"Wait he has a girlfriend, I thought that was a rumor."
"Ahah yah, why do people think its a rumor he told the fans?"
"I don't know some fans thought he was joking."
"Oh well"

Time skip after the concert
We were all in back stage. They were partying. Ava and I were in the bus. We just sat there playing video games.
"So how long have you and k been dating."
"Almost 3 years."
"Yah the fans love you too together, and that you make kells happy."
"Yah I Don't want to get on the fans bad side."
Rook comes back on the bus a little drunk. He sat down next to me and smoked. Then kells and slim asked me to help them with something so I went to see what they wanted.

Rook's pov
"So Rook."
"Yes, Ava."
"Dose she know about your ex."
"No I didn't think I had to tell her."
"But what if the fans twisted the story."
"Fine I'll tell her just not now."
"Ok but don't wait to long. Someone will tell her when they find out you two are dating."
Ava went to Kells. Meg Come back. The bus started moving. Kells pulled meg and I to the front of the bus.
Megs pov
"Meg welcome to the EST bus."
"Thanks."
"It gets pretty crazy. But the back of the bus is usually blocked off when we have party's and the beds."kells said
"Yah but always knock before opening any door, especially the back of the bus."
"I'm guessing that you guys fuck there." There was so much being said I didn't understand that was happening.
"Tonight we are on the bus so you and Rook will be sharing a bed."Kells Said
"Ok." I didn't know what to say this was all so new.
"If you get uncomfortable or can't sleep,you can sleep on the couch in the back."Slim Said
"It is weird at first but you'll get used to it."
I went to the back of the bus and sat down I put in my headphones to get used to it all. I sat and listening to music. I didn't realize that rook had sat next to me. He pulled me next to him.
"Are you ok with this." Everyone was at the front of the bus. Rook got up and shut the door.
"What you mean us sharing a bed or that I'm living on a bus."
"Both. It's a lot to take in."
"Yah I'm fine."
"What about when we have parties?"
"I'll be in the back of the bus or in our bed."
Rook kissed me. He was talking about something but I zoned out. He look so happy, talking about what ever he was saying.
"Meg are paying attention."
"No sorry I zoned out." He laughed.
"Never mind."

Rook POV
Meg zoned out so. We sat there and watched tv. She looked tried so she was not going to pay much attention to anything.after a while she fell asleep. So I got up and let her sleep. I went to our bed and passed out.