3

Mgk pov
I pick up the phone and called Meg's best friend Izzy.
"Hey, is this Izzy?"Kells said as Izzy picks up the phone.
"Yes who is this?"
"This is Meg's brother Machine Gun Kelly."
"Why are you calling me?"
"I want to bring Meg on stage at the show."
"She knows your her brother but she doesn't thinks you want anything to do with her."Izzy said it sounding nervous
"I know that. Her biological mother told me.''
''Yah I figured that.''
"So do you want to help Izzy?''
''Sure Kells, how?''
''I want you and Meg to come back stage.''
''She may die.''
''How?'' Kells said sounding panicked.
''Meg loves you and Rook, she has a crush on Rook.''
''Rook called her hot.''
''Oh she is going to love that.'' Izzy giggled
''Hey can you wear something so I know its you two.''
''Like what?''
''Do you or Meg have a bright red jacket?''
''No she has DMX shirts and Eminem.''
''Can you make her wear an Eminem shirt.''
''Ok.''  
''Hey Izzy I'll see you at the show.''
''Ok Kells see you then.''
So I tell my boys that she is coming to the show and what she is wearing so they can help me find her.

Time skip
It's the night of the NYC show and the day I meet my long lost sister.

Meg pov
I'm going to my first mgk show I can't wait, its going to be so much fun.
''Izzy do we have to meet Kells?'' Meg sounding scared
''Yes he wants to get to know you.''
''What if he hates me like everyone else?''
''He is not going to hate you.''
''Izzy you don't know that.''
''Shut up and let go.'' She said sounding annoyed
We walk out of the hotel room and
start to walk to the concert.Izzy had me wear an Eminem shirt. We get to the area where everyone was waiting I had a sweet shirt on. I was scared to meet Kells but I wanted to meet my brother. I walk in the contact area. As we get to where we are sitting I look to see Rook and Slim taking. I hit Izzy hits me and laughs.
''Meg you are going to meet him.''
''Omg I think I may die.''
''Girl you are fine.''
I sit down and watch Rook he looks but at me and Izzy. Kells comes out he talks to Rook. Everyone is yelling for Kells. Kells look up at me and Izzy he smiled at us all the girls went crazy. I waved back at him.

Kells pov
I told the guy where Meg is sitting and what she is wearing. Everyone started to come in and I ask them to help me find her. Rook and Slim was out on stage looking. Rook found her. He got me and showed me her and I smiled at her and Izzy. Meg waved back at me. All of the guys saw her, they said that she looks like my mother. We watched as the fans come in and wait for us to start.

Time skip
The show is about to start. I thought at the end of the show I'll bring meg on stage and we can talk to her. As I walk out on stage and the crowd goes wild.

Time skip [because im lazy]
The concert was almost over. It was almost time to get Meg up on stage.
''Hey guys I wanted to bring up someone on stage, her name is Meg.''
I climbed up to where her and Izzy was sitting. When I got up there her faces when red. I took her hand and made her jump on to places so she would not have to jump on the crowd. I got on the stage everyone look so confused. She got to the stage and slim help her up.
''Hey guys i want you to meet someone.''
I walked over to her and put my arm around her.
''Guys this is my sister.'' I look at her as I said that and she was turning red
We did two more song as her friend Izzy walked backstage. As the song ended I said good bye.

~~~~~
Hi sorry it took forever school is almost over so more time to write
Hope you guys like it