9

Rookie pov
We were woken up by Kells taking a picture of us. "Meg you're mom is home." She got up and walk down stairs.
"So." Ask Kells. "What." "You did it you told her." "You told her k." "Well you didn't have the balls to tell her so I made you." "I was going to tell her." "When." "When I felt like it." "Well now you dont have to. You can stop staring at her all the time." "I didn't stare at her." "Yah you did." "Ok well she is hot,so." "Ok well now you two can share a room when touring." "Ok, so." "Save us money." "Wow that is what you care about." Kells walks out and downstairs. I Lie back down on the bed.

                                                                                             Kells pov
I walked downstairs and see meg talking to her mom,who is cooking dinner. Damn its been a long time since I have had a home cooked meal.
"Hey meg."
"Hey Kells."
"Hey kells this my mom,  mom this is kells."
" so your the guy that my daughter always takes about."
"Ahah yah I guess I'm." I laughed and look at meg who was bright red.  She looked so embarrassed. Rook came down stairs and hugged Meg.
"Hey mom this is Rook."
" so this is Rook I have heard so much about you." Meg's Mom smiled and smirk at her. I looked at her and she was bright red and hiding her face in rook's arm.
"What did you tell her meg."
''Nothing bad." Her and her mom seem to be close. But she doesn't not want to talk about it.

Time skip
Rook and i went outside and smoked. Meg is really cool but there is something about her. I can't figure out why but she will not let anyone touch her legs. I asked rook and he has no idea. Him and meg talk everyday sense they meet I wonder why. 

Time skip

Megs pov
We were watching a movie rook and I were on the couch cuddling. He put his hand on my leg. My pants are thin so he could feel the cuts on my leg. I got up and help my mom make dinner no one knows that I cut my leg.
"So what is with you and Rook."
"Idk he kissed me the early today so."
"Omg Meg why didn't you tell me."
"I don't know but it weird and new."
"So what happened."
"He came into my room went I was working out and i had hair in my mouth he moved it and went to kiss me. Then kells came in. Rook walked out kells went to talk to him. Kells came back said Rook likes me and I went into Rook's room and we started making out."
"Wow that is a lot, but on the bright side you're done this high school."
"Yah thank goodness I hate it there."
" yah I know honey,so what is with the face you made when Rook touched your leg."
" I don't like people touching my legs."
"Why." My Mom was getting inpatient. She looked at me I didn't say anything and she finish dinner. She knew what I did without me saying it. The boys came in and sat down. We ate dinner and just talked about random stuff. After dinner me and Rook went upstairs and he kissed me. I kissed back.
"Why did you move when I touch your leg."
"Because I don't like well people touch me."
"There is a reason and I think I know why but I'm not sure please tell me."
"What do you think it's." He know what it was but dose not want to say it.
"Your cutting yourself."
I put my head down and Rook hugged me. "Can I see them." He asked so quiet I didn't want to but I know I had to show him eventually so I said yes. I had short under so I took off my pants. So he could see the hundreds of cuts on my leg I sat on the bed.

Rook pov
I saw the cuts it mad me sad that someone amazing like her do that to themselves. I couldn't think of anything to say. I  kissed her cuts and asked her not do it again. She sat there and just looked down. I got up and kissed her she went to put on sweatpants and came back in my room. She sat on the bed, I pulled her down next to me and kissed her. She fall asleep on me i hugged her and fell asleep.

_____
Sorry it took forever but hope you enjoy