The haunted mashion

Bloom's point of view

Flashback

" What do I do," I said as I stared at my mother's and father's dead bodies. I started to cry. My spirit animal nuzzled my hand. She was the only family I had left scene my parents had died. " Thank you Uzara." I said, " You are a true friend." As I cried I realised I had lost alot over the past week. I had an argument with my best friend, lost my parents, but the one good thing that happened to me was my spirit animal. As I cried, I felt a strong hand being placed on my shoulder.

End of flashback

I looked down to see that Uzara's hackles were raised. " What's wrong Uzara?" I asked as I turned around I saw why her hackles are raised. " You," I spat. " What do you want from me now. I have nothing left." The idiot had an evil grin that I just wanted to smack off of his horrid face. He said, " But you do have something young Greencloak. Give me your spirit animal and I shall let you live." I had two options but they both ended with Uzara in his hands so I made a new option. " Never Zerif." I yelled as I ran as fast as I could, kicking up dust as I ran. Uzara was leading the way at the same pace as I was and we were both being driven by the same thing, pure terror. Now you think that being a Greencloak with a former Great Beast as my spirit animal I would not be scared but I was not as stupied as I looked for a sixteen year old girl. The only place I could go to hide was an old abandoned mansion that they say is haunted but at this rate I did not care. I ran up to the door, thankfully it was not locked. I pulled the door open, ran inside with Uzara right behind me and shut the door as fast as possible and locked it. Once I knew the coast was clear I slumped down right beside the door and started to cry. Uzara had went through enough so I let her go into dormant state. I stopped crying when I heard footsteps. As I looked up I saw a familiar purple haired person standing there. " Lilly!" I said excitedly. " Bloom what are you doing here?" she asked. In a breathless sentence I explained everything that happened. " Lilly what is going on out there?" A strange new blond haired boy asked as he walked out. " Sis, who is this?" he asked. Now out of pure reflex I let my spirit animal out, I had nothing against the boy I was just scared. " Omg, I am so sorry. I let her out on pure reflex after everything I have been through the last week I was really scared." I said breathlessly. " Can you forgive me for scaring you, please?" I asked. " Bloom it's ok you were just scared and acted on reflex,'' Lilly said. " You never did answer me sis, who is this?" the boy said. " Really Sky, this is my friend Bloom you dimwit of a brother." Lilly said. " Wait, what!" me and Sky said at the same time are eyes wide. After she explained everything I let out a sigh of relief. "Like I said sorry for scaring you. By the way this Uzara my spirit animal." I said. Sky said, " The same as the great beast that Uzara" Now he said this with a puzzled look. " Yes, the same exact one." I said. " Cool!" he said. " You really think so?" I asked. " Yes." both he and his sister said. " Open this door now Greencloak and hand over the leopard so no one gets hurt." Zerif said. " Over My Dead Body." I yelled at him.  I really hated him." What's going on bloom? Who is this guy that wants your spirit animal?" Lilly asked with a worried look on her face. " I'll explain later right now we need to get out of here. Ok?" I said. " Ok, bloom." she said. " Although the only way out of here that I know of is the front door that is currently being blocked by that man." Lilly said. I said with venom in my voice," His name is Zerif." Lilly had a look of horror on her face while her brother looked puzzled. " Who is Zerif exactly? Like is he a good guy or a bad guy?" Sky said. I honestly felt like screaming, but I did not. I said calmly, " Zerif is a bad guy who wants to rule the world and make all people who do not support the conquers or who support the Greencloaks his slaves. As well as the fact that he wants all the Greencloaks dead." Both Lilly and Sky looked scared so I said, " Don't worry though Greencloaks can handle themselves." They both said at the same time, " It's you I am worried about." I just started laughing because Lilly's brother was blushing as he said this and Lilly had a death look in her eyes. " What's so funny Bloom?" Lilly asked. I replied, " The fact that your brother is blushing and that you have a death look in your eyes." Keep in mind that I said this after laughing so hard so I was out of breath when I said it. " Listen here Greencloak I will give you to the count of five to come out with no weapons and to hand over your spirit animal." " 5,.......4,........" he said. " Quick we need to get out of here." I said as I put Uzara in dormant state. " 3,..........2,........." he was getting closer to 1. " Let's hide somewhere in this room and hide so he can't see us." So we hid. "1. I am coming in now." he said this as he busted down the door. I flinched as the door hit the ground. I was very scared now. I would have given away my hiding spot because I was shaking but a certain Blondie was holding me to calm me down. " You ok?" Sky whispered in my ear. " yes." I replied shyly. Yes I was blushing but I do not think he noticed. " you are blushing Bloom." he said. Rats he noticed, how embarrassing. " God, I was hoping you did not noticed." The next thing that happened was so...so...so sweet of him. Now you may be wanting to know what he did so I might as well tell you.... He kissed me. " what was that for Sky?" I whisper-asked. " Because I just so happen to think you are a very sweet,kind,loving girl who is also cute." He said blushing.