Halloween Party part 3

Thalia's pov.

After my cousin got done placing a kiss on her boyfriends I zipped through and dragged her off saying, "Sorry, but I need to borrow my cousin for a bit!" I laughed as I heard, "What the hell just happened!?" We raced off to meet Annie and Piper in by the campfire. I heard foot steps as we ran and boy was her boyfriend fast and agile. Jason must have joined him when we meet up with Annie. We got to the clearing and I cleared my throat, "Alright girls, We are going to see who is the most flexible. And yes this is Annie's idea." 

"Don't call me that!"

We got into our positions as the boys watched confused. Everyone did the splits as the boys jaw dropped and Sky blushed. I was confused until I looked over at Bloom. I stopped what I was doing as my jaw dropped. "How!?" The others looked up to see what I was screaming about and their jaws dropped two. Bloom was doing the full on splits in a dress and not even wincing! She bounced back up and did a triple back-flip and laded on her feet! She looked around confused and asked, "What? Did I do something wrong?" Her voice went to a whisper as she asked the last question. Sometimes I forget that she was neglected and abused before she came to camp. Sky walked up behind her and hugged her. "That was awesome kitten." She had a slight blush on her face as he said this. I smirked. Everyone had so much fun and enjoyed themselves. Even though Leo got into the candy and nearly burned down the cabins... again.

(Authors note: I'm sorry that this is short but I have no ideas left sorry! Also let me know if you want me to do some valentines ones during the month of February.)