The death of a demigod(Winx and Percy Jackson Au.)

Info: Bloom is a demigod(Child of Poseidon) as well as a fairy. The Winx and Specialist died during the second war with Valtor. Bloom was beyond broken and returned to camp. There was another war soon after she arrived but this time with the Giants and Titans. This is set after they won the final battle.

 It's normal everyday for you to wake up in a puddle of blood. I sat up and looked around the battlefield. My brother and the Hermes cabin were gathering the wounded demigods up while the Apollo cabin with the help of the Demeter cabin was healing everyone up. We had just finished the final battle except this time it wasn't just one group of enemies but two. The Titans and Giants had somehow come back from Tartarus and teamed up. The demigods and gods won in the end. I sat up even more while wincing in pain. There was a sword sticking out of my stomach. I smiled a somewhat sad and somewhat happy smile. I knew that most demigods never made it past the age of 16 or even to the age of 20 and I had the feeling I was one of the ones who didn't make it. I had just turned 20 the day before today. I would finally get to see my Love and friends again. I smiled and with my last breath said, " Thank you for the best year of my life. Thank you for showing me that I have a place where I belong. Thank you..." Everyone crowded around me, begging for me to stay awake even though I didn't have the strength. I smiled and closed my eyes for the very last time.

The next time I opened my eyes I was standing in front of the ferry to the Underworld. "Hello young hero. I see your time finally came," He said in an old cracked voice. I nodded my head and handed him the golden drachma that would pay for my passage to the Underworld. The ride to the Underworld was quiet except for the howls and outraged cries of the souls who were being tortured. When we got to the entrance of the Underworld I hopped off of the ferry and walked to the line where I would wait to be judged. I was hoping I could get into the fields of Elysium. The line this time was surprisingly empty. I walked in and stood in front of the three judges. Two of the judges were Thomas Jefferson and Shakespeare. The third judge was supposed to be King Minos but instead was Nico Di Angelo; Hades's son. "Hello cousin. I see you died a death worthy of a hero such as you. And you'll be able to see you're friends and lover. Am I correct?" I nodded my head as I thought about Sky. He was my world yet he was killed while protecting me. I started to cry just thinking about him. Nico looked at the other two and said, " You've always deserved Elysium so go right ahead cousin." I smiled and said thank you as I rushed off into Elysium. Once there I was reunited with the love of my life and my friends from both camp and school.