Vampire Au: BloomxSky

Info: Forest; vampire Sky; ran off knowing; small tension; mating; Top Sky, possessive, mysterious, calm; Bottom Bloom, submissive, timid, shy.

Sky's pov.

I was sitting in the tree when I heard a rustling sound. I looked down from the branch I was sitting on when I saw a red haired girl slowly walk out from the direction of the city. 'What's a city chick doing out here? Does she not know how dangerous it is to be out here?' I though to myself as I saw the girl sit down cross legged. I don't know why but I seem to have this large desire to keep her safe and protected. I jump down from my spot in the tree and the girl doesn't even seem to flinch. " What's a city girl like you doing out here? Haven't you heard of the dangerous beings that live here?" She looked up at me and I saw these gorgeous cyan colored eyes. They were dull but still very beautiful. " I know what dangers live here in the forest however I don't care. I've lost everything I cared about. Disowned by my parents, betrayed by my friends, deemed a traitor, cheated on by my so called boyfriend and saw my sister killed right in front of me. I have nothing left and therefore don't care that I could be killed out here. Nobody would care so what's the point of living." Sure, I was shocked about hearing that all of those things happened to her... and that she didn't care that she could be killed here but that's not the point. I pulled her into a hug while saying, " You can come with me, I'll give you something to live for and protect you in exchange for you keeping me company, how does that sound?" She looked like she was thinking then she nodded her head. A light blush must have dusted my cheeks because the girl tilted her head in a confused look. I brushed it off and got up. I then extended my hand to her and helped her up. We then walked off to where I was staying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloom's pov.

I knew the person I went with was a vampire but I wanted a reason to live so when he offered to take me in and protect me I accepted the offer. I did not think that I would be underneath him letting him mark me and mate with me but here I was. He was being gentle and promised that he wouldn't do anything other than mark me so I allowed it. He ended up finding my soft spot a few minutes in and did not leave it alone. I felt the bed shift as I opened my eyes.  I saw his face and blushed. He had pale skin but gorgeous blond/golden hair that contrasted with his sky blue eyes. His eyes only turned red when he smelt blood or was angry. I sit up and crawl over to him. He wraps his arms around me. I looked up at him and give him a smile. "Your smile is beautiful kitten." I blushed as he called me that. I wasn't really used to nicknames. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on the base of his neck. He smiled a soft gentle smile and ran his hand through my hair. I felt loved and cared for. I had a purpose again and I was grateful. "Thank you..." Was all I said to him as he looked at me confused. "For what," He asked me as I lifted my head up. "For giving me a purpose again, for taking care of me, for showing me what love is, for making me feel loved and cared for... everything." He smiled at my response and laid down with me in his arms. "Your welcome."  We both started to fall asleep and said to each other, "Love you and good night." With that I fell asleep in my new found mates's arms.

A/N: Let me know if you wanna see more of this Au or other fantasy like Au's that don't involve fairies.