"Sleeping, she took some pills", Ace admits.

"Pills? Why?"

"She's been so worried about you, she couldn't sleep most nights", Ace pats Brads shoulder again.

"I'll surprise her tomorrow and just let her sleep. I should probably get some sleep too", He smiles lovingly to his brother before turning around heading into the hall. He does look drained and so beat up, I'm surprised he can keep his humour and a smile on his face. I wonder what happened. 

"Brad!", Ace says calling for his attention.

"Yeah?", Brad stops turning around.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?", He asks with sadness falling over him.

"Tomorrow, bro", Brad nods he turns to walk but stops again, "Camila, once you're done with this idiot you know where to come for a good time", He winks with the most boyish smirk.

"Heyyy!", Ace warns pointing at him with a scowl. I chuckle nervously, it would be odd to ever go near Bradley in the way he's implying, he's Ace's brother for fuck sake. Brad gives me another cheeky wink ignoring Ace before heading upstairs.

Ace turns to me smiling, "He's back home, Ma's praying worked", He sighs in relief.

"Yeah it did", I smile walking over to him and pulling him into my embrace.

"I can't believe he's home", He says burying his face into the crook of my neck. I rub the back of his head, running my fingers through the hair on the nape of his neck to soothe him, I know he will be feeling emotional.

"Come on, it's late", He pulls on my hand dragging me upstairs.

Once we're in his room it's obvious he isn't sleeping in George's room because he has already stripped to his boxers getting comfy under the duvet. I walk over to my duffel bag pulling out a t-shirt of Ace's, I took it from the apartment. I pull my dress over my head and replace my panties, I slide my red lace bra off my arms and pull Ace's black t-shirt over my head and turn towards him, his eyes are focused on my legs.

"C'mere, munchkin", He smirks patting the space beside him.

That ridiculous nickname and I hate it. 

I crawl under the duvet and lay on his chest curling my arms over his chest, he kisses my hair before running his hands through it.

"I miss your long brown hair", He sighs pouting.

"Me too", I sigh back. I do miss my long hair brown shiny hair.

"I can't really grab it now when I'm pounding you from behind", He chuckles seriously. I laugh a little too loudly, I'm ignoring the throbbing going on in between my legs.

"Camila?"

"Hmm?", He moves onto his side, I slide off his chest onto the bed, I lay my head on his bicep looking into his brown orbs waiting for him to respond. His fingers run through my short hair before stopping on my cheek, "What?", I say becoming impatient.

"Nothing, just wanted to look at you", He smiles beginning to trace lines on my face and I roll my eyes at him. "You'll be doing that a lot tomorrow", He whispers. I know exactly what he means because of my dirty mind, which is just like his. My phone pings notifications a few times in a row but I ignore it, my eyes are becoming heavy and him tracing lines on my face is causing me to fall asleep.