Encouter Of A Lifetime

Chapter 4

Leo's pov

"Mikey I can't believe you lost your weapons" I scolded with a stern look. Mikey raises his hand up, "Hey dude, I didn't mean too. I dropped it by accident and now it's run off on me" he says and the rest of us rolled our eyes.

You see right now me and my brothers are jumping form roof to roof trying to find Mikey's nun chucks that 'ran' away from him. "Okay Mikey, do you remember the place you last had them" Donnie said slowly in he was talking to a child.

"Yeah and stop treating me like a child Donnie" Mikey said while crossing his arms. "Well if you didn't lose your weapons, I wouldn't have to treat you like one" Donnie replied with his know it all smirk. "Let's just find the damn weapons so I can go back to punching dummies" Raph said in a grumpy voice.

"Okay the last time I saw them were over there" Mikey said pointing to the building one over us. "Okay let's start there" I said in my leader voice while I running and jumping to the other building knowing full well the others will follow.

"Okay Mikey can you--" I started to say but got cut off by this yell. "KHHHAAAAAAANNNN" we heard below us. We all shared a look then went over to the edge and what was down there surprised me a lot.

There were four girls and they were fighting off Purple Dragons with ease as each guy fell to the ground. One girl stand out to me the most, she had long silky black hair that flew around her as she fought and her beautiful brown eyes set with determination.

There was one guy left standing and he ran away, I see the girl sigh with relief as she looked at the other girls making sure they were okay. First she looked at this little blond hair girl who was dancing around yelling something but I was too focus on her to hear what it was.

Then she looks over at this girl that had short black hair, she said something that made the girl roll her beautiful eyes. All three of them stopped what they were doing and looked at the girl with long brown hair with a confused face. "HEY THOSE ARE MINE NUN CHUCKS" Mikey yelled beside me breaking me out of my thoughts as he jumped down to the ground.

"Mikey! Get back here!" I whispered yelled with a panicked look, I don't want to scare those girls. But Mikey wasn't listening to me at all. "What an idiot" Raph said then faced palmed while I shaking his head.

I nodded agreeing with him, because if there's one thing we three agree on, is what an idiot Mikey can be sometimes and sit usually gets us into trouble with this thought I watched to see what would happen next with fear seeping it's way in.

Jezebel's pov

I turned around just in time to see a HUGE turtle?! Standing there with an angry expression on it's face. My eyes widen as I look to my sisters for an understanding as to what was going on, but they were shocked as well expect for Rory.

Instead she had her awe and excited face on, what an idiot. "WHOA A TALKING STANDING TURTLE! THAT IS TOTALLY RAID" she says so she starts to go up to it. But Alex grabbed her and pull her back as I smack her across the head, once again, what an idiot.

"Can I have my nun chucks back please?" It talked again while pointing to what Rory had in her arms, uh oh this is going to turn out that well. "You can't, god sent these things to me to fight crime" Rory said while bringing the closer to her and I rolled my eyes.

"Rory give the nice turtle his nun chucks back" Alex said in a nervous voice. "NO THESE THINGS ARE MINE" Rory yelled out trying to run away but I grabbed her and hold her into place, god it's like a little child not wanting to share.

"They're not called things, they're nun chucks. How can you claim something and not know what it is" the turtle said crossing his arms like a child, oh great now we have two children on our hands I thought while I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care what they are called, they're still mine" Rory said trying to get out of my grip but I wasn't letting her go easily. "RORY JUST GIVE THE DMAN NUN CHUCKS BACK BEFORE I RIP IT OUT OF YOUR HANDS" I yelled out then hitting her head.

"FINE" Rory yelled with tears in her eyes while starting to hand them back and I loosen my grip, I knew a little violence can solve any problem. All of a sudden Rory stepped on my foot causing me to let her go form the pain and she started to run away.

I felt my forehead throb with anger and glared at her as she ran away. But she didn't get far for the turtle grabbed on to the nun chucks and they started to have a tug of war saying it's 'mine'. "IM GOING TO MURDER HER" I yelled taking a step forward but someone grabbed me from behind to stop me from doing so, but I had one thing on my mind and that is she is dead.

Annalise's pov

My head was trying to grasp what was right in front of me, I couldn't think because my mind was going a mile a minute with different possibilities and with the yelling going on right now it didn't help one bit.

All of a sudden I see three shadows jump down and looked over to find THREE more turtles?!? I felt my mouth drop as my eyes widen. How can this be possible? Never not once in all my books I read said turtles can talk and walk like humans.

"M-More" I mumbled in disbelief but I guess one heard it because he turned towards me and gave me a sheepish smile. "Hey sorry about our brother Mikey" he said to me while I coming up. He was a taller than the rest of them and very skinny but still very cute.

Wait brain what are you thinking? Snap out of it and say something. "Your a turtle" I blurt out the first thing in my mind and the guy started to laugh nervously. "Yeah I was the last time I checked in the mirror, so it's good to know I'm still one" he said slightly blushing.

I started to blush too, "B-But how? I mean I never read it in any of my books that human turtles existed" I said while looking at him with interest and closer than I had before. I notice that he had a bow staff in his hands and was wearing a purple mask on his face.

"Yeah we try to stay hidden because people tend to be afraid of us" the guy said while scratching his head. "EVERYONE STOP!!" I heard my sister Alex yell causing me to put my focus back on the situation in front of me.

"Jezbel you can't kill Rory and Rory give the turtle his nun chucks back because right now I'm missing Space Heroes and if I miss anymore than I already had than I'm making you sit in a corner with no food doing mediation for the whole night, do I make myself clear!" By the end Alex had her scary face on making me cringe, she just loves that show.

"FINE" Rory yelled giving the turtle his nun chucks than stormed away to our house that's around the corner, even if Rory's an idiot she still knows when Alex is serious about things. I sighed with relief that is was all over, well for now anyways.

"Okay just let me go Alex, I'm not going to kill her" Jezbel said still looking pretty pissed off, well when is she not listed off is the question I should be asking. Alex let's her go and sighs while I rubbing her head mumbling about being the oldest.

"So um sorry about freaking you guys out and um we'll be going now" said a turtle with a blue mask on as he looked at Alex. "What? Oh yeah um sorry about Rory, she means well but um can be childish sometimes, also you didn't freak us out just surprised is all" Alex replied with a small smile, I bet you she's freaking out on the inside right now.

"Okay well um bye I guess" the turtle replied as he and the others started to go away, but I need to know more and before I knew it I yelled wait. Everyone looked at me with confused faces.

"I want to know more about you guys, so why don't you come over" I said while I pushing my glasses up with a determination look on my face, "WHAT?!" My sisters yelled giving me a glare. I just shrugged my shoulders at them, a scientist needs to learn the new subjects that come in, and I'm already thinking of questions to ask.