The Jones Sisters

Chapter one

Alexandria's pov

I was sleeping peacefully when my alarm clock went off with my favourite tv show Space Heroes saying "There's no other great leader like me" I mumbled along with a sleepy smile as I turn it off.

I sit up as I yawned, looks like another day at the grind but I feel like I'm forgetting something very important right now. I get up to look at my schedule and saw what today was, today's the first day back at school.

Oh today is the first day of school wait, crap crap crap crap, I totally forgot about school and packing everything we need to have. I jump out of bed and ran out of my room in my Captain Ryan jammies.

"GUYS WE HAVE SCHOOl TODAY" I yelled out to my sisters as I went into the kitchen. As I came in the kitchen I found Annie (Annalise) sitting at the table reading a science book with her glasses close to her eyes as she looks intently at what she's reading.

She looked up to see me enter and gave me the know it all smirk she always give me when she's right about something we argue about."Well look who forgot about school today" she says going back to her 'book' in a amused voice.

"What no I was just doing something and I lost track of time" I said trying to hide the fact that she was right after all, she would never let it down if I told she was right.

"Anyways I took the liberty to make the lunches and pack the bags while you were 'doing' something" she says as she readjust her glasses.

With a relief sigh I give Annie a big sister hug, "Oh thank you my little nerd, I don't know what I would do without you in my life" I said then kissed her forehead with a big smile.

"Yeah yeah, and I'm not a nerd, I'm a sensible person who loves the scientific facts that people and life have to offer and I also want to become a scientists" Annie says as she pushes me away and gives me a hard look.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes how could I forget" I said as I go get a pan and the eggs out of the fridge. As I started to cook I heard a loud yawn from behind me. "Mmmmm food" I heard my youngest sister voice said.

I look over to see Rory (Aurora) is standing over me with a lazy sleepy smile as she sniffs the air while rubbing her eyes. "Yes. It's almost done, can you please go wake up Jezbel" I said turning back to what I was doing. "Okay!" Rory in a exacted voice.

I started to hum along as I hope Rory isn't getting into any trouble. I was putting the food on four plates when I heard. "Aurora! I'm going to murder you!" I turned just in time to see Rory runs into the kitchen holding a bullhorn as Jezbel running after her in full fury.

Rory turns around the corner only to trip and fall down to the ground with a loud thunk. Jezbel took this chance and jumped on top of her. She started to pull on Rory's hair as I put our food on the plates. I turned around holding our food out and ready to stop them.

"Guys! Food is ready!" I said while placing it on the table. Jezbel stopped what she was doing and got up from Rory as Rory started to pout. We all say down and started to eat with each other.

"I'm so excited for school" Rory said with a mouth full of food. "What?! We have school. Ugh shoot me now" Jezbel said in an angry voice. Let's just say she can be short-temper sometimes well most of the time actually.

"Yes Jezbel we do and Rory please don't talk with your mouth full. You could choke on it" I said while wiping my mouth clean. "I beg to differ, yes she can choke if she talks but the risk of choking is cause by a different cause" Annie starts to say as she looked up from her book.

"The trachea is usually protected by a small flap of cartilage called the epiglottis. The trachea and the esophagus share an opening--" Jezbel lifting her hands in the air, "Get on with it" she says then starts eating again. Annie glares at Jezbel while clearing her throat.

"Every once in a while, the esophagus doesn't close too fast enough and an object can slip into the trachea. People usually call it going down the wrong pipe" After Annie finished we all shared a look of confusion.

"Anyway," I start off shaking my head, "we all need to get ready for school now" with that I stand up and collected all the dishes. "Ugh. Can I not just go" Jezbel said while crossing her arms. I just spoke my head and she knew I was final so she just sighed.

All of them got up and went into their rooms to get ready for the day. I put the dishes in the sink and hope that nothing goes wrong for us on the first day of school. But knowing my sisters, I knew one of them will end up in detention.