All For One, Our Detention Has Just Begun

Chapter 3

Alexandria's pov

School has been going great so far for the first day. Expect for that fire drill we had to do out of the blue, but oh well I guess they were just getting us ready incase it does happen. I was in gym class right now putting away some volleyballs when A girl came up to me.

"Hey Alex can you come help me with something" the girl asked me with a sweet smile. "Sure. What do you need help with?" I asked coming up to the girl with a smile of my own. "I can't lift up this bin by myself. It would be a big help if you'd help me" she said pointing to the bin of weights.

"Sure. Two hands are better than one" I said with a big smile and went to take one side of the bin. "Thank you" the girl said sweetly while grabbing the other side. We lifted up and started to carry it to the equipment room, as we were near it the bin started to fall.

Some weights landed on the girls toe and she let out a big scream, oh geez please let her be alright. I came beside her, "Are you okay? Let me check it out" I said as the gym teacher came up to us with a frown on his face.

"Girls! What's going on here?" He asked he was near us. "Sir! She just made the bin fall on purpose. I asked to help me in a nice voice
but she got mad at me because she didn't want to help. But a begged her so she decide to help me. She made the bin fall because I kept bugging her" the girl said while fake crying into her hands and my mouth dropped open.

"Is this true Alexandria?" the teacher asked with a stern expression on his face. "No! I helped her with no problem at all!" I said while I standing up and with full of confidence. The teacher raised his eyebrow at me.

"Sir I saw it happen, and after she told Maya that hope this gives you a lesson on not disturbing me" another girl I haven't seen until said as she came up to her friend 'Maya' who said still fake crying, so she's in on it too.

"Alexandria! You have detention after school!" The teacher said in a stern voice then walked away and I felt my mouth dropped in disbelief as I watched him go, great just great I did the one thing I told my sisters not to do. Granted it wasn't my fault.

"I hope this teaches you to stay away from Jack" the girl 'Maya' said with an evil smirk them limped away from me with her friend and I just gave I confused face to them even though they can't see it, who's Jack? I don't even know a Jack.

The bell ringed saying the final class was done for the day but I'm stuck with detention so I'm still stuck here for another hour. I was walking towards the detention room when I realized something horrible, I'm going to miss a new episode of Space Heroes.

This sucks royal butt, I can't believe I'm missing a new episode because some girl named Maya and guy named Jack? I still don't know who that is. Anyways with a sad sigh I entered into the room to find something bad, all my sisters were sitting at a table.

"What?! Why are you guys here?" I exclaimed loudly and they all turned towards me with a surprised look. "Oh hey Alex, what's up dudette?" Rory said with a big smile. "Don't oh hey Alex me. How did you guys get detention?" I asked in my leader voice.

"It's kinda of a long story" Jezbel said while scratching her head. "Well you can tell me yours first since we're stuck here for a while" I said while sitting down and crossing my arms. "Well" Jezbel started out as she told me her story of why she had dentition.

Jezebel's pov

{Two Hours Prior}

"Ma'am may I use the rest room?" I asked in a bored voice while raising my hand in the air. "Sure. Just sign out then you may leave" a teacher I actually like reply with a smile. I signed out and started to go for the bathroom, that's the last I ordered a huge drink.