Capitolo Trenta Quattro

Start from the beginning

I would wait until she came out for lunch and then I would talk to her.

Perfect.

*

*

*

*

Daluchi

"Oh my fücking gosh my back hurts," I groaned out as me and my coworker left the hospital building to get lunch.

I've been in my feet for 6 hours, non stop doing rounds and following the head surgeon.

Yes this was what I wanted to to with my life, but that didn't change the fact that my back was aching like a bitch.

"I feel you, my feet are fucking killing me," my coworker Jaden.

"We gotta get used to it, this is the life we signed up for," I sighed as I followed her to her car.

We decided to get lunch together at chick fil a because why not? And it would be cheaper to use one car.

"True but I don't think I'll be able to get used to it-"

"Daluchi!" We both turned to the voice that called my name.

I looked out in the parking lot to see Noah running towards me.

My whole mood worsened.

"What the fuck is he doing here," I grumbled to myself as I clenched my fist.

I turned back around and hurriedly pushed jaden towards her car.

"Let's go,"

"But-" she tried to stop but I kept pushing her. I glanced behind my shoulder and could see Noah was getting closer.

"No let's go please!" I pushed her until she started walking herself.

Moments later we were in the car, as I closed my door Noah knocked on the window.

"Daluchi please can we talk?" He knocked again.

"Who is he?" Jaden asked as she started the car.

"A cheating ex now let's go," I saw Jadens face as it twisted into disgust before pulling out the parking lot and driving towards chick fil a.

I looked behind us to see Noah still standing there with an angry expression on his face.

I just scoffed. He didn't have the right to be fücking angry.

"So he's the one that you broke up with?" Jaden asked after moments of driving.

"Yes," mumbled, the past week had been all down hill and I didn't want to reminisce it.

"Sorry do you not want to talk about it?" She glanced at me as she pulled into the chick fil a parking lot.

"Not really," I said, "but thank you for your concern," I smiled slightly.

"No problem, if you wanna talk...I'm here," she replied returning the smile.

I nodded and smiled again before exiting her car and walking towards the entrance of Chick fil a.

My once sour mood lifted a bit as I smelled the food, "damn I'm hungry," I grumbled as I patted my empty stomach.

"Me too, the last time I actually ate something was like 10 hours ago. I don't really know how I'm standing to be honest," I laughed as she grimaced.

Walking up to the line, I saw it wasn't very long, there were 3 or 4 people ahead of us.

While waiting in line, I got my phone out to scroll through my Instagram.