Chap 6: Lucky Day

*Pacifica POV*

The journal contained information about mythical creatures and  monsters. At the end of the book, three words were messily written across the page

Trust No One

After that, there were blank pages. I closed the leather bound  book, got up and ran back to the Mystery Shack to show Gideon what i had found. 

"So you're telling me that these things are real?" Gideon questioned with an unimpressed look. I glared at him. 

"It's not up to you to decide what to do with this book." I rolled my eyes at him. he just continued to play games on his phone. I saw him scowling when an add popped up in the middle of it. It was an add for the tent of telepathy. I cringed at the sight of Dipper Gleeful, my brain screaming pictures of the incident at the post office.  Gideon seemed to notice this.

"So you've heard of them huh?" he asked with hatred in his eyes. I just nodded in response, not wanting to talk about dipper kissing me. Honestly, I don't understand how girls are so obsessed with him. Like, HELLO, he's the most annoying guy out there! Have you even met him?

I got up and went to my room to read the journal a bit more. The words on the front page rang in my mind. Trust no one. Trust no one. Even Gideon? I went back downstairs to get a snack, when I heard the doorbell ring. standing there was a man dress in a navy blue suit, holding an envelope with my name written in a beautiful cursive handwriting. 

"Letter for Pacifica Southeast, from Mr. Dipper Gleeful."