Chap 3: Paying For Mistakes

*Dipper's POV*

I had just broken up with another girl. She was always too busy shopping and I found her incredibly annoying. I had left her crying and humiliating herself in front of the public. What do I care? She's not my girlfriend anymore, and I knew that I would find a new one in less then a day. 

Smirking at myself, I walked out of the post office. I bumped into someone. Looking down, I saw a girl around my age sitting on the floor. She looked up at me and whispered something I couldn't hear.

I had just found myself a new toy. I gave her my signature smirk that made girls drool over me. She just stood up and said

"What the hell! I'm busy doing something!"

I stopped smirking. Usually when I bumped into a girl, she would beg to not be sued. This girl was different. She had blond hair tied up into a high ponytail, pink cheeks and light blue eyes. She was wearing neon colours, which made her an eyesore to look at.

I had to admit, I found her quite pretty. Still smirking, I said

"Do you know who I am?"

She responded immediately with:

" Yes. You're Dipper Gleeful, a spoiled rich kid that has nothing else to do but make everyone else's lives a misery."

This girl was definitely different. At this point, I would usually have already made her my girlfriend. 

"So you know who I am? Well, if you didn't already know, I could easily sue you on this spot. But I won't... if you give me something that I want."

She looked at me with bored eyes. Crossing her arms, all she said was

"Fine"

I smirked, but I was confused. Most people would have said "Please don't sue me!" Then I would have sued them immediately, just to see their priceless reactions. Trying to think of something that she would give me, I smirked again.

"You will have to give me... a kiss. On the lips"