Chap 2: Posting Mail

*skip to the mystery shack*

"Hey Paz, mind posting this letter for me?"

Gideon had his eyes glued onto his phone screen. One hand furiously tapped the screen while the other waved the envelope in my general direction. We had to share a room in the attic, which I honestly didn't mind. At least I won't be alone I guess. Taking the envelope, I skipped down the creaking stairs. I saw my Uncle Bud, Gideon's dad, reading a newspaper with an upset expression.

"What's wrong Uncle Bud?" I asked.

"It's the fu- sorry blasted Gleeful Twins and their stupid tourist trap." I decided to keep quiet about the fact that the mystery shack, where I am staying by the way, is no more than a tourist trap with fake gigs and statues. Taking a look at the newspaper, I saw two teenagers, a girl and an almost identical looking boy, both dressed in blue and black.

"That ones Dipper" he said pointing to the boy, "and Mabel. They're both stuck up people with too much of an ego. I'd kick their butts if I could, but they'd sue me. Rich kids."

I nodded, slowly backing away from my raging Uncle. Skipping out of the door, I smiled at all of the nature surrounding the Mystery Shack. Maybe Reverse Falls isn't gonna be so bad after all I thought to myself. I took out the map of Reverse Falls my cousin Gideon gave me. 

"Laundry... Greasy diner... Oh! The post office!" I exclaimed into the building. I bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was. 

It was a boy sparkling turquoise eyes and an annoyed face. He wore black and blue clothes that looked incredibly expensive. Realisation dawned on me. "Dipper Gleeful." I whispered to myself.