First Snow

A. N. Kinda my first weird story. HAHAHA. I'm WEIRD. Very short story.

Title: First Snow

In the front of the fireplace, there's a man sitting and seems letting himself to be warm with the fire coming from it. But, even though there's much heat coming from it, the shaking of his body cannot be distinguish. Scared and seems like there's something hidden in his eyes. He can feel his shaking body getting even colder.

"No one should know. No one should know about it. About everything" he kept on saying.

There's a little voice that keeps on whispering on his ears. His conscience keeps on attacking his soul because of what he have done.

*WHOOSHING SOUND OF WIND*

After several minutes, it's like there's a quivering wind blows and strikes his mind.

It starts on a dark night with the snow falling from the sky. Suddenly, a man appeared from the bunch of tall grasses covered with snow. It was very cold. The temperature is nearing zero but it seems that the man don't really mind it. He even manage to smile so creepy.

Looking around and sharply observing. He's looking around if someone might see him—might see what is he really doing. He slowly come out of the white bushes. Carrying a body of a person— particularly a body of a woman. Just like the chilling sensation of the snow, the body was freezing cold and dead. After that, the man starts from digging. Then, he putted the body into the hole and cover it with soil.

*WHOOSHING SOUND OF WIND*

It's like the man is suffering from deep torment because of what is he thinking. Afraid and sharp in observing his surroundings. Then, there's a memory suddenly strikes him. He can clearly remember a woman who entered his life and made his heart beats fast.

"Hi, I'm Angeline! Pleasure to meet you!" angelic voice keeps on echoing in his mind. He was looking at the picture of the stunning woman who was smiling in the picture.

"I love you..." someone suddenly whispers into his ear. Then, he look again to the stunning woman who was smiling in the picture.

The woman was standing beside a man wearing a thick leather jacket and mountain gears. The two person we're happy in the picture.

They we're so happy in the picture. It looks like nothing would break them apart.

Yet, the noxious reality slaps him.

"I just used you and it's awful that you let me to. It's now too late to regret it because all of the papers you signed in are the title of your properties. Now, it's mine. Sorry and goodbye, Mattheo...". That time, the man gets out of his control. He suddenly hit the woman with his fist and hurries to grab the knife from the kitchen. He stabs the woman in her chest and laugh like crazy. It feels like the man isn't contented yet, so he repeatedly stab the woman's body. He is happily staring at the woman's bleeding body. It looks like his achievement in life. He was so happy and smiling in the glory. After that, the man carries the dead body to his backyard and buries it. When he was carrying the woman's body, the snow started to fall.

And in the first snow of that year, I died as a sinner and continuously regretting the things, specially the man, I wasted and abused.

But, I just want to say that I really love you even if it was too late now. Goodbye, Mattheo...

~THE END~

A. N. Like what I said. Very short story.  HAHAHA. My first horror style. HAHAHA. I'm really not effective.