33-War

Gabriella's P.O.V

After he made that promise the next few hours of my life passed in a haze of passion. His cool breath pressed against my neck his arms draped across me it was what felt like years of pure bliss

I sigh happily as the memories pass through my brain. I softly run my hands through Zane's thick locks as we lay tangled together for the first time in forever I felt as though I was finally complete what we did to seal that bond made me whole

I'm knocked out of my thought when the door is barged open Zane jolts up in and alert state holding me protectively as he growls at the embarrassed intruder. The intruder faces away and in their nervous state manage to splutter out a sentence.

"sorry to disturb you Alpha but it's started.... The war is here. There's thousands of them too many for us we need your help Alpha please we've alerted our allies but it may take a while for then to get here... We're alone and severely out numbered.."
"go tell the omega to start evacuations women and children only anyone he thinks can fight stays we need everyone we can... That includes you my little wolf you need to leave too" he speaks in a rushed tone hopping to his feet to get dressed I shake my head refusing to leave.

"I am not leaving you alone in a battle that includes me don't forget Zane this is my pack aswell I am their luna and I will fight for my people I will not innocent people die because of me"
He lets out a deep sigh and flexed his arms in defeat kissing me on the head.

"you are too good for this world I swear, fine you can come but the moment I sense you are struggling or hurt I am dragging you away myself"
I smile softly and get out of bed shifting into my wolf following Zane he shifts too and we sprint out noticing the guards holding as many as possible at the border. These things are not wolves they're huge monsters.

I rush of to join a young looking guard who's being over powered I tackle the huge beast of the young boy setting him free tearing the beasts throat out. More and more people began to arrive to assist us and I would say we were on a even playing field we had around the same numbers maybe more. This was an all out war and I had no idea who was going to win.

Make sure to leave a vote and comment if you like the chapters it's highly appreciated 😊😁😉