"I ain't no stripper, I have my ways and that's all you need to know" Vae said glaring at Tyler.

We all knew that Nevaeh was amazing makeup artist, Tyler was just being Tyler.

"What we're trying to say is we have enough money, plus we're investing in your future. When you become Mrs. Basile we expect private jets and expensive shit so go take the dress off and let's get going," Sia said diffusing the situation.

"I love you guys so much," I told them pulling them all into a hug before heading back into the dressing room to change back.

**********************

After they paid and them refusing to let me pay something, we headed back to my house to get ready. I jumped in the shower using my B&BW body wash and got out as soon as I heard Vae yelling that it was five and I needed to get out. I quickly lathered up with the lotion that matched the body wash and put on the thong and matching strapless bra that one of them picked out for me, and not a minute to late because they all came busting in seconds later.

"Damn it you guys I could have been naked," I said using the towel cover myself up.

"Whatever you don't have anything Sia and I don't have ourselves and Ty isn't the slightest bit interested in you lady bits, so sit down so we can get to work." Vae told me bring one of my kitchen chairs into my room.

"Let get err done" Sia said working my hair and Vae started my makeup, Tyler looking for a suitable pair of shoes in my closet.

Hallway threw their work my phone started going off, which Tyler picked up since I was preoccupied.

"Holy shit Sebastian texted you," He said jumping up and down.

"What does it say?" I said heart started beating to fast I swear they could all hear it.

"It says..." Tyler paused obviously wanting me to beat the crap out of him

"Hurry up!" My voice going up an octave I was about to pee my pants, I really hoped he was not cancelling on me.

"Shit, okay I would say don't get your panties in a bunch but if you are wearing the under I picked up their already up your ass crack" He smiled at me.

Nevaeh must have got just as anxious as me because she threw one of her makeup brushes at him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry it says 'Mon belle, I hope you didn't forget about tonight. I'll be at your place in thirty minutes at seven like we discussed earlier this week. Can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Sebastian'"

I was blushing so hard at this point, he hadn't contacted me since Monday, but I'm glad he wasn't cancelling on me, because I was actually looking forward to tonight.

"Bitch you are so lucky! I swear! " Nevaeh exclaimed while applying my lipstick.

"Alright I'm done with your hair," Sia said walking so she was in front of me. "And it looks great if I do say so myself" She said literally patting herself on the back.

"I just have to put the finishing touches on your makeup and you're good to go." Vae told me applying lip liner.

"How about these ones?" Tyler asked still going through my shoes.

"Nope, there should be a black pair that look like Saint Laurent Classic Jane Ankle Strap 100, I think those would look good" I told him of course they weren't the real things but dupes I found on a shoe website they looked similar to the YSL but mine cost about 700 dollars less.

"You are so right, now if you took the care with your clothes that you took with your shoes you'd be perfect" Tyler laughed and put the shoes next to the dress that was draped over my bed.