Confronting Your Demons

After taking another shower and getting dressed we got in the car to head for my house, I used Sebastian's phone to call my dad to have him invite Melissa over so we could all talk. I was nervous but I had more stuff to say and I had my own set of questions to ask.

"You nervous?" Sebastian asked reading me like a book.

"Yes, but this is long overdue."

"I hope you get the answers you need." He grabbed my hand squeezing and not letting go.

"Me too."

Once we reached my house I took a few deep breathe while I waited for Sebastian to come and open my door.

"Babe... I know you've heard all the bad about my mom and sister but if this goes well please keep an open mind." I grabbed his hand as we headed for my front door, I knew he was protective of me especially after I told him about CHandler and I didn't want him to hate them, he thought about it for a moment and nodded just as I was knocking.

Opening the door my dad engulfed me in a hug "Bumblebee I am so sorry I failed you as a father, I never knew it was that bad and I apologize for my part in as well."

"Dad I'm not mad and you didn't fail me please don't think that way. Are they here?" He nodded finally looking up at Sebastian with a surprised look.

"Sebastian?"

"Hey Henry. Sorry to show up unannounced but when you answered and told me Anastasia left without her phone hysterical I caught the next possible flight." My dad let go of me and hugged Sebastian and his face was just a shocked as mine.

"Thank you. Sorry it's just I can't picture my daughter with any other man. Come in Come in. They are in the living room." He pushed the door open further so we could enter, Sebastian never let go of my hand even though I know there were super clammy and I was thankful for that. Making into the living room my mom and sister were both sitting crossed arms whispering to each other when they felt our presence they both looked up the shock very apparent.

"Oh my fucking god..." My sister whispered stunned.

"Oh my..." My mom followed.

They both rushed over introducing themselves at a fast speed and shaking Sebastian's free hand my mom offering to get snacks my sister drinks.

"Cakes, Honeybee. Sit down" My dad said causing the both of them to look at him with a frown but didn't say anything with how stonecold my dad's face was I had never seen him look at them that way.

I looked like my turn to speak "Mom, Melissa this is my boyfriend Sebastian. Sebastian this is my mom, Angela Clark and my sister Melissa Townsend." He smiled as pleasantly as he could in the moment and it was still stunning. There was no "Nice to meet you" or anything.

"Be honest are you blackmailing him?" Melissa smirked looking at me with disgust when we managed to get in the kitchen to get some drinks, I knew it would put the both of them at ease so I played along.

"No one blackmailed anyone he's with me because he wants to be. Thank you very much."

"I highly doubt that. There is no way someone like him is into someone like you."

"I think you mean how did poor little Anastasia managed to get some you view as better than your husband because you have a problem comparing your life to mine, even though we are doing to separate things and are two different people." She grabbed my arm really tightly digging her nails into my arm.

"Well I got a ring. What did you get for whoring around with rich men?"

"A Cartier bracelet." I pulled my arm from her grasp waking back into the front room.