Post-Graduation

As soon as the ceremony a few people came up to me and complimenting on my speech, Samantha even asked me if we could take a few pictures. Once we were done taking photos I tried to find my family through the madness before I saw anyone else I saw Sebastian and quickly ran to him even though I was wearing 6 inch heels and threw myself into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you cara! You did amazing and your speech was perfect." He whispered to me as he hugged me.

"You are just saying that it was awful and messy. I was so nervous. Thanks you for the outfit." I smiled pulling away from him not even noticing people were looking at us and taking pictures.

"It was fucking perfect my mom was crying... I mean I know she cries over everything but still. You could tell it was heartfelt now."

"Thanks bello. Have you seen my dad or anyone else?"

"I saw them a bit ago. As the hats started going up I got up to look for you we better go find them before your father thinks I kidnapped you." He grabbed my hand and as we walked I noticed people parted like the Red Sea when we walked by some very obviously gawking others trying to hide their shock I guess this was our official coming out to the world as a couple. Seeing my dad I broke free from Sebastian's hold and ran to my dad and friends hugging each of them.

"I am so proud of you bumblebee! You did amazing, I can't believe they made you give the speech."

"Yeah girl you did great. I love the Kendrick reference." Vae winked kissing my cheek.

"Not going to lie I shed a tear or two." Sia smiled

"You did good babe but I'm not shocked." Tyler chimed in kissing the opposite Vae kissed.

I was then pulled into a bone crushing hug from Giselle who started talking in fast Italian and after that I was passed around the Basile family.

With her arm wrapped around me Paris was shaking me"Seriously girl your speech was on point! Plus it wasn't boring like all the other ones... I swear I was about to fall asleep."  I was so overwhelmed I almost forgot about introductions.

"Daddy this is Mr. and Mrs. Basile, Paris, Jac, James, Daniella, Apolo, Anthony and Kosta." My dad quickly went around shaking hands and giving hugs to everyone with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you for coming out to see my daughter."

"Oh the pleasure's all ours! Your daughter is an absolute doll. We love her so much." Giselle complimented me which caused me to hide myself in Sebastian's hold but it didn't last long because I had to make one last introduction.

"Daddy this is my boyfriend Sebastian, Sebastian this is my dad Henry Clark." I smiled looking between the two men hoping this would go smoothly.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Clark." Sebastian held out his hand for my father to shake my dad look him up and down before shaking his hand back.

"Nice to put a face to a name." I groaned internally but Sebastian had a huge smile on  his face.

"Same. I've heard so much about you. I heard you love boating maybe we can go before you leave?" My eye went wide my dad absolutely loved boating but I don't remember when I told Sebastian that but I'm  glad he did because they quickly got into a conversation about a possible trip which included the just the men go figure.

"Okay enough planning do that later. I need pictures. Ana honey go next to your dad." Giselle motioned for me to go stand by my dad so she could take pictures with  camera that seem to come out of nowhere. We spent what felt like forever taking pictures but it was great and I could wait to get copies. When it was Sebastian and I's turn we took a few with my robe closed and then they had me open the robe which caused sin to heat up a little from the low whistles they were emitting. Once the photo op was over we decided to go out to eat which i was really excited because I could honestly eat a horse at right now.